Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-11-2023, 01:56 PM
What a nightmare for you griff.
So hard that you can't just walk away form it all.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2023, 02:14 PM
I wouldn't leave my mum Lynn
I hate Christmas every year but I am dreading it even more as my brother feels dad has done nothing wrong.....I really don't know how I am related to him
Lying, texting another woman, buying her a lot of alcohol whilst mum was paying massive legal fees, denying anything was going on and when caught blaming everything on my mum and me.....and my brother says he is innocent. To take a few phrases from messages to her and from her.....we have been sprung, Kelly knows something is going on, someone at the pub is telling Kelly things, meet me behind the Chinese, I need to see you, I love you, can we go back to being just friends? Can you escape?? No, not unless I confess everything pack my stuff and walk out.....all entirely innocent. I have lost friends I have had my whole life because of this, I had to tell my mum, my brother hasn't even checked in on my mum, he actually sent them an anniversary card! He went quiet when she said she isn't married, her marriage ended last year. According to my dad I am vindictive...well, better that than a liar and cheat, according to his sister I am mentally unstable....errr yeah, says the woman who has a tracker on her husband's phone and whose family are all depressives, schizophrenic and bipolar....o.k. I actually asked the Dr if I was nuts as I was accused and she said nope...infact, 2 drs have told me my behaviour is completely normal given what I have discovered and had to deal with.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2023, 05:00 PM
Well Kelly you are not alone. I'm not really a lover of Christmas but I try to make the most of it. Harry Potter on soon.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2023, 08:46 PM
Well, mums cancelled their holiday to Jersey, she's literally had enough, once again I traipsed up the road in the pouring rain to check he wasn't in the pub. I am sick to death of him, mum made him dinner and he has just left it, walked out to go drinking and said nothing.
Mum was pleased with her new phone, I explained it was android 13 and 5g so she wouldn't need to worry for a while about upgrading and I explained the reason behind Steve and I getting them...I have got hold of O2 and got her a 5g SIM sorted, just don't know what to do about my dad's now...mum asked could I not send it back but as it's on installments I can't...have another 4 months of payments left....but tbh, we will clear it before Christmas.
Tbh Brenda, Christmas is o.k, it's just my brother that's the issue....here's hoping that he makes other arrangements. I messaged him to say thanks for my money and that I had bought an angle grinder and discs for my birthday present, he sent back... different! I said I was having to finish the bathroom, mums been waiting 7 years, it was a condition of my dad coming back and he hasn't done a damn thing except for cladding the ceiling,I have managed to make the panel to cover the pipes and made it magnetic so it's still accessible should it be needed, I am aiming on one tile a day....nice and slowly, I know mum will appreciate it....my days of manual labour are well and truly behind me and I am having to accept that
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2023, 12:24 AM
Things have progressed, I messaged him to say Steve and I had got him a new mobile phone and I would have to take him to get a 5 g SIM, I got back a message saying he didn't need a new phone or 5g SIM and I said, well...it can't be returned as it's on installments, his response.....ooppps! I don't have a penny to spare, neither does Steve, we are apparently "done" pointed out it's not a wise move to eff with a mechanic ( we shall leave his mental instabilities to play that one out) and I duly retrieved his car keys and took my stuff that I had bought out of his car...I have promptly blocked him, forwarded the messages to my brother and told him to make alternative arrangements and deleted him from my contact list...not blocked him...yet. I feel so bad for my mum though, I can't imagine being with someone for so long and being cheated on with Stan laurels ugly twin
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-11-2023, 05:38 AM
So hard for you and your mum.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2