Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2023, 06:55 AM

Monday, 30th October, 2023

Morning all

Another settled night from Ted, but I woke up early so thought I'd do the honours this morning

Looks OK out there, but it's only half light so it's hard to tell.

In the village for breakfast then into town to pick up Gary's washing and have a run round.

Other than that, no real plans.

Have a good day all
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2023, 07:12 AM
Morning Chris, hope you have a lovely day and no traumas from Gary. I woke earlyish and listened as usual to farming today on radio 4. Interesting to listen to. It was about hedging to help wildlife and birds on farming land and then about scent type hunting using a mix of fox urine and human urine. One wonders how they get the fox urine? Not really impressed with that as even though they are not supposed to hunt foxes etc whose to say they don't come across a fox etc.? The whipper in says they can stop hounds but even the most well trainined hound can go astray when his blood is up. Ah well have a good day everyone. Happy Birthday Kelly.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2023, 08:11 AM
Happy Birthday Kelly x
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2023, 09:45 AM
Morning all
Ahhhh, thanks so much for remembering!!
Chris, hopefully an uneventful visit with Gary
Brenda, it happens up here that they still hunt the fox, theres two local hunts who are a law unto themselves. That exhibition I went to Saturday had a photo of a little fox in recovery at a rescue, his piir face was damaged from where the hounds had tried to kill him in his den.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2023, 10:44 AM
Good morning Benda, Chris and Kelly

Happy Birthday Kelly hope you have a good day

Enjoy your day Benda and hope your walk was not wet

Pleased you had another good ightg with Ted. Enjoy your breakfast and hope Gary is god today.

Out early for the monthly shop. Barry helped but is now asleep on the sofa. All shopping sorted and stowed away and Teazle walked. Now cooking lunch. Sister in law rang just before midday yesterday so we went for a meal at about 4.00pm so not too bad. The weather was awful and roads again flooded but this morning the water has subsided which is good.

Take care everyone
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2023, 10:49 AM
Thanks sue and glad your sil was ok
Brenda, thank you for my beautiful birthday card
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-10-2023, 11:02 AM
Morning Chris, brenda, griff, Sue and all to follow.
The sun's shining but chilly.
Gorden's day for Freya he sounds to be having a better day than I did yesterday.
Brewster grooming and hoovering for me today, got to make Brewster tidy for his vet referral tomorrow.

Enjoy your walk brenda.
Have a good day Chris.
Have a lovely Birthday griff.
Glad you got lunch Sue and what a nuisance the roads were flooded again.
Glad to hear they are better today.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2023, 02:38 PM
Good afternoon all

Happy Birthday Kelly hope you have a good day

Off today as I was in work yesterday. Had anice day pottering around body clock not adjusted so an extra hour gained. Nice day and some cutting back pruning done, washing dried and paths swept.

Glad everyone is having a good day catch you all later.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2023, 10:15 PM
Lynn, best of luck with the referral vet tomorrow, you know your stuff and don't be afraid to tell them what you think.....I had to do that twice with the willows, you know your dog, you have done your research.... hoping to hear good news tomorrow xx
Kazz, you have been busy. I have had a lovely day thank you.... Steve picked me up and I saw Molly ( it's her 11th birthday tomorrow) I left her presents and card. We had a Chinese and when I got home, my friend had had a card pushed through my door....it proper made me choked, the words were lovely. She's been going through a separation and now divorce.....I have tried to help where I can ( her ex is a proper narcissist) I have been worried sick about her and her kids..... she's now getting it and standing up to his games