Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2023, 07:07 AM

Saturated Sunday 29th October 2023

Morning all you sleepy heads. Hope you hvae stayed in bed for that hour. For Me the clocks altering have never helped me stay in bed longer. When I wake up I just get up. Always have. Chris as Ted has super hearing maybe now would be the time to try firework noises? It's just a suggestion. Hopefully I will get to watch Harry Potter this afternoon. Hope you all have a good day.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-10-2023, 10:19 AM
Morning brenda and all to follow.
I am with Freya today and she has just had a tantrum. She is overtired and still got the cold she gave me.
She wanted to sit on the kitchen worktop waiting for mummy, not possible for the next 6+ hours, plus the blind is shut as the sun was shining in her eyes.
She has now cried herself to sleep.
Hoping for the old Freya back when she wakes up. Couldn't even convince her to pop into the garden, she must be tired.

It's nice and sunny here today.

Chris let's hope your neighbours have left.
brenda everything crossed for Harry Potter this afternoon.
griff I hope you have a good Sunday.
Sue hoping you do too.
Kazz work or pleasure today ? Whichever I hope you have a good one.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2023, 10:29 AM
Good morning Brenda and Lynn

Enjoy Harry Potter Brenda

Do hope that Freya is back to her usual happy self once she has had her nap.

Hope you manage to get a goo sleep las t right an that the neighbour have gone now Chris

Wet here now. Did manage to get Teazle out for a walk whilst dry. Had a good walk today as she was very happy seems to have a new lease on life since I clipped her yesterday Don't know whether Barry's sister is coming today she said she would ring but so far nothing Barry has rung her and no reply so lunch is in limbo until later today.

Take care everyone
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2023, 01:50 PM
Good afternoon all

A lovely, sunny day here and very mild so a lovely morning out after a good night's sleep. Ted settled straight down as soon as we went to bed (and my usual bed in the back bedroom too) so it must have been the dog next door that really unsettled him

Strangely enough, fireworks don't bother him at all. They went off for about 15-20 minutes last night as the pub down the road had an end of season/early halloween thing they had going and he didn't bat an eyelid. He's a strange little monster but oh so cute with it

I hope Freya wakes up in a good mood for you Lynn. Tantruming toddlers are a nightmare unto themselves
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-10-2023, 06:07 PM
Did Barry's sister get in touch with you Sue so you could have dinner ?
Glad Ted is settled again Chris.

Freya woke up her usual happy self.
They went out last night and she had a very late night so after her 3 hour sleep she as back to her lovely usual self.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2023, 06:20 PM
Ah, kids and over-tiredness - always a recipe for disaster