Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2023, 06:58 AM

Time for Tuesday 24th October 2023

Morning all. Hope you all had a good day yseterday and evening. Looks like it might be a sort of ok day today weatherwise. Off for my wander. Bit later today. I will be pleased when the clocks go back then it will be early enough for me to walk. I like light mornings in the winter. Don't mind dark evenings as then the curtains can be pulled and a light put on. Cosy. Have a good day everyone.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2023, 08:16 AM
Good morning Brenda
Saw my uncle yesterday, gave him his soup maker, he was really pleased. He said he thinks his daughter isn't talking to him, I asked why?? He said he called her, she didn't answer and hasn't returned his call, I said that perhaps she had looked at the missed call, overlooked calling him back and to try again.....he just said nope! If she couldn't be bothered calling him back, then he isn't bothered. It must be hard for his daughter, she didn't know him until she was in her 20's I think and he is an alcoholic and ex drug addict who has spent most of his life in and out of prison, must be a shock for her....I don't know any different as I have had it my whole life. I don't have a number for her, I don't keep in touch with my other cousins so can't see why she's cut him dead, last time they spoke, he said that she was wanting him to go to the island and go camping in the woods etc. I said it would be a shame to let a missed call end things but he just hurried me off the phone, oh well, he is an adult and I did try.
Blood test for me today, I have actually had some sleep the past 2 nights so feeling much more rested, headache was better yesterday but I forgot my steroids lol....will have to see if it comes back today
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2023, 01:49 PM
Blood test done, I bled a bit after so had to sit and wait. Good news, a slight headache!!! Very very much improved, yay!!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-10-2023, 02:53 PM
Afternoon brenda, griff and all to follow.
Yesterday was Freya day for me, I hated driving in the morning it was dark, when the clocks go back I will be driving home in the dark. Roll on spring.
We went out this morning to meet up with Brewsters breeders Elaine and Andy and he met up with one of his Sisters Zeena and his mum Izzy we had a great time.

griff glad to hear your headache has improved griff. As you say you have tried with your Uncle.

I hope everyone's day is going well.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2023, 02:59 PM
Afternoon all been to work and home now had a very productive day at work as well so all good.

Brenda I am with you I prefer darker evening over mornings.

Griff Sounds like th present was well recieved, hope he makes good use of it I think I would put it in cupboard and leave it I start with good intentions. LOL

Lynn How nice for you all to meet up does his sister suffer the same or not? Freya will be driiving you home before you know it LOL. Did Gorden manage to fix the gate?

Chris Maybe Ted is growing up they say smaller dogs mature faster.

Sue Have you been roped nto the painting yet?

Catch you all later people
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2023, 03:02 PM
Good afternoon all

Horrible day. Dreary and wet, wet, wet

Ted is off it as well today. He was very unsettled last night. From him coming home he has slept from the time we go to bed to whatever time we get up. Last night however, he was barking and pacing on the bed so I brought him into the living room. He was barking at anything and everything and even at nothing. It was gone 3 am before he settled and even so was restless. He's spent his day catching up on his sleep and seems settled today. I'm keeping a very close eye on him to make sure whatever is wrong has now done a runner
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2023, 03:42 PM
Late night fox or some stupidly early fireworks Chris. Something prowling around.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2023, 04:22 PM
Glad you had a nice visit with Brewsters breeders Lynn. I prefer summer, I don't mind rain etc but I can just do more stuff in summer
Chris, oooooo, wonder what was up with Ted, deags gets like that with flies and spiders, I have to get rid of them before they will settle
Kazz, he will use it I think, he can't swallow solid food very well so soup is a good idea and it's cheaper to make his own, I love mine, I have made spicy sweet potato and tomato soup today, the dogs approve lol
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2023, 04:31 PM
I'm not sure it was a noise disturbing him to be honest. When I brought him into the living room he started barking at the TV screen that was off, In the end, I turned it on and turned the sound off and that seemed to stop the barking.

This dog was sent to give me more grey hairs I'm sure.

He's slept most of the day and is just coming round and seems fine.

I'll see what happens tonight
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

24-10-2023, 05:29 PM
Just been checking on my youtube channel
https://www. youtube.com/watch?v=7Y0x_GY6KkI

had to leave a space after www.. or the link don't work so fill in the gap

About "Rhino Run" and see it has attracted 195,019 views which is amazing as I only posted it for memory sake Now also got 350 subscribers to the channel as well.

so I am quite chuffed about it

Bruce on another forum site by AZZ would be interest but I can't post on there because Azz has stopped me by reducing me down to level0 not level 2 as i used to be.

So unfortunately my input on that site is not possible
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >