Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2023, 07:52 AM

Tis Tuesday 10th October 2023

Morning all. Yep tis Tuesday and the word for today is Snarfed. Have a good day all. Suns up and lovely down the beach. Bit of a mist hanging over the grass. Typical autumnal morning. Lovely.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-10-2023, 09:21 AM
Morning brenda and all to follow.
Suns out washing in and line out later. I hope Brewster doesn't play tug with the sheet that was all washed and dried Sunday again today, as you can imagine it needed another wash.
Freya day yesterday and as always we had fun, We went for a walk to the CO OP I needed to get some bread.
Freya walked almost all the way and just needed a ride in her buggy a little way away from the shop and home. She walked almost a mile, we were in no hurry and it was lovely to stroll in the sunshine and watch her have her little imaginary chats and take in the nature.
We had a blueberry muffin when we got home.

Snarfed for me means gobbling something down. For example Brewster snarfed his breakfast this morning. Not sure if that's right brenda.
Enjoy your walk.

Have a good Tuesday everyone.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2023, 10:07 AM
Lynn yep it is just that. It is funny how some dogs snarf their food and others just say I am polite and eat it slowly. Some of course, like one of mine years ago patted it down with her nose because she didn't fancy it. lol!!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2023, 10:09 AM
Morning all
Yep, I thought the same about snarfed
Supposed to see Steve today, we shall see if I can be bothered
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2023, 11:23 AM
Good afternoon everyone

Hope you are having a good day Brenda

Itlovly when the little ones enjoy having a walk now you are busy catching up Lynn

Hi Kelly hope you are doing ok

The Afghans used to eat politely, the Dobe and Teazlde inhale their food just in case you take it away. My first Affie used to push the food down and then cover it with the front door mat which was where he wanted to eat and then walk away until he was ready.

Morning run done Teazle walked and washing dried and ironed and now in the airing cupboard

Take care everyone
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2023, 04:05 PM
Good afternoon all

Lovely day today. In fact so nice we went out again this afternoon and shared mini fish and chips on the prom

Ted has the vets tomorrow afternoon. Unfortunately, both top and bottom canines have held onto the milk teeth so I'm guessing the vet will have to surgically intervene as the new teeth are being pushed back

It never rains as they say
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2023, 07:33 PM
Well good evening all sounds like you have all had a good day. Me too actually been to work and had a good day.

Also found out today that the the wife of the man who collapsed that he has had 3 stents fitted and is doing well.

So in reverse order of posting I shall respond. LOL

Booked my covid booster for Thursday after work and got a new sofa being delivered Friday so shall do the moving around tomorrow in case my arm is not up to it Thrsday evening.

Chris Ouch to Ted couple of people I know with "toy" sized dogs seem to have teeth issues following teething maybe due to the "jaw size" or just a bit of a coincidence not sure. Fish and chips by the seaside sounds just the job.

Sue Yes lovely day here too, a good friend of mine used to have afghans I liked them could not of loved with one but did love them very much personality I thought. They moved onto chows next which were equally personality.

Griff Were you bothered?

Lynn Walking a mile does not seem five minutes since she was "due" do you think they will have another? How is Joel doing these days as well?

Brenda Yes I would of said mean eat "greedily" but my first thought was the Lewis Carroll poem "The hunting of the Snarf" a poem I did enjoy.

Catch you all later