Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2017, 06:42 AM

Daily Thread Wednesday 15th February

Good morning everyone

So pleased to see that Mark got the scaffolding job Lynn. Hopefully he can find cheap digs until he can get place to rent.

Its wet out there at the moment but I have only put my head out whilst Teazle went out quickly. Off to station again but hopefully the last time this week.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2017, 07:36 AM
Good morning Sue and all that follow. Looks very gloomy out there this morning.

Lynn, well done on Mark getting the scaffolding job, hope he gets settled soon.

Have a good day all, stay warm and dry and above all stay safe and well, God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-02-2017, 08:30 AM
Morning Sue, Moyra and all who follow.
Thank you both for Marks good wishes. On the way now to getting his life back on track. (Hopefully).

Sue hopefully soon your toing and froing from the station will be over. Hows the eye this morning ? Was pleased to read your neighbours little dog seems ok.
Moyra hope you're keeping well and warm.
June hope the medication for Cariad works and that all is still quiet on the western front. I can imagine you are at the end of your tether now.

Hope everyone else is well and all our four legged friends.

Gorden left at 6.30 and what with mark leaving in a bit to collect Owen and Joel fora day's fishing it has been manic. Packing lunches and meals for a couple of days and picnics.
I need to go back to bed when Mark has left.
Vet later for Dillon's second cartrophen top up.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-02-2017, 09:51 AM
I had a look at Cariads side this morning, deliberately didn't look yesterday, and it is improved, wasn't expecting the meds to act that quickly, so maybe its going to be OK. Will bathe it again today then not look again till Friday.
We're all doing vet trips at the moment by the sounds of it. Hope it goes well with Dillon and helps his mobility, Lynn
When does Mark start his new job.
Nice day here today and feels very springlike. I've moved the fence from the borders to next to the path so girls can't get onto what's left of the grass and sprinkled grass seed on yesterday to give it some encouragement. Hoping the warmer weather acts on it. Some of my bulbs are up already and I have the urge to plant things. Going to grow some from seed I think, I have got some egg boxes saved to use as trays and with the top closed they'll be mini propagators
Nothing happening with numbnuts, it is a month tomorrow since it happened and no word of restitution and and am sick of the barricade i have had to make,nightmare cleaning up having to shift everything. So phone call to Victim Support, things will escalate again more than likely. I am waking up in the night and checking CCTV and nothing is happening. Am very tired and under a lot of strain. Was noticing Mabs is interested in the back of the fence again, maybe Mr Fox is about.
Sue hope your eye isn't too painful this morning, and glad to hear the little dog is fine after all
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-02-2017, 10:01 AM
Morning June 6th March he starts.
If he has to travel for a while from here at least it will be spring/summer and hopefully he will be settled back in Essex by the winter which will make his travelling a lot easier.

Glad Cariads side is improving. Maybe things are quiet with numbnuts as someone has a quiet word in his ear.
Or possibly made his nuts numb as a warning.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2017, 10:12 AM
morning
pleased Cariads side is improving
Lynn, hope you manage to get back to bed
Morning Moyra and Sue
Nothing planned today...it's wednesday..eughh
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-02-2017, 10:19 AM
The Word will not happen yet. Police have told him not to have any contact with me, so far so good. Not comfortable with the situation and hate being outside even cleaning up, expecting The Head to appear any minute.
Griff, Big Hugs
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-02-2017, 10:20 AM
Still up griff still in pj's and dressing gown though cannot move to far expecting Marks wing mirror. He has left a note saying leave it next door if out as i do have to go out later.
Will give Dillon a good brush before taking him to the vet he always loves that it will hopefully make up for his missed walk this morning.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2017, 11:36 AM
TW, just think though, if the head does appear your cctv will catch it and then you have evidence of harrassment
Lynn, hope the mirror arrives promptly
Bins got missed again yesterday so called and spoke to some silly woman....got my mum to call the depot and have a word, the lad has just come back to do the bins now...different crew and he asked had they not been up the back at all...errrrmmm nope!! he was not amused but i thanked him for coming back
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-02-2017, 01:48 PM
Yeah Griff, and I don't think they realise yet there IS CCTV installed. Hope today isn't too bad for you
Done walks and tidied girls up, ears clean, eyes wiped. Was going to bathe Cariad's side and she let me do it once, then got up and headed for the door to go out, usually she lies there and lets me, so I took the hint and let her out with her bone. Hoping thats a good sign that it isn't bothering her now the meds have kicked in
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >