Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2011, 08:43 PM

West Mids. Staffs Dogsey Walk 2 !

Due to the resounding success of the first walk I am proposing Walk number 2

Date Sun Feb 27th

Time 11-2

Place Same Venue , seemed to work unless any other suggestions

Process PM me with confirmation , I will post details , map, where to meet , a dogsey sign to allow people to realise that it is them dogsey folks when you arrive ! etc , make sure we have contact details to include mobiles if anyone gets lost or is running late , do a roll call on arrival (feel a spreadsheet coming on !) I plan to put the walk on the RGT website again and would hope to see more hounds, plan an introduction at the start so we all know who is who in terms of dogsey names and real names ! , make sure we have cameras at the ready and have another fun day !

Let me know if you are up for this !!
EgyptGal
Almost a Veteran
Female 

25-01-2011, 09:16 PM
May be up for this,let's see how much of a scaredy cat the new foster is over the next few weeks and let you know,closer to the date.
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2011, 09:20 PM
Not sure I can make this one Would love to but depends on what the Army have planned for him.
Kilos'-'Serenity
Dogsey Junior
Female 

25-01-2011, 10:11 PM
Ooh ooh! Its only 1 train from Birmingham New Street!
That makes it very likely that we could attend, YAY!
Just gotta pursuade the BF, although as the dogs are used to an hour and a half train journey from Manc to Brum I'm sure I could make it myself with them.

There are a couple of issues, 1 being I'd probably get lost trying to get from the station to the meeting point as I've never been there before. Would anyone else be making their way from Hednesford station?
And 2, I'll also be 30 weeks preggers by then, would any mums suggest it be a bad idea for me to come under the circumstances?

We would be me, the BF if I can pursuade him, and Kilo and Asha, both Staffs of sorts. Though it could end up only being Asha as I know she has no issues with dogs, Kilo can be funny and it would be hard work controlling them both myself if the BF didn't come.
TomtheLurcher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2011, 10:18 PM
Originally Posted by Kilos'-'Serenity View Post
Ooh ooh! Its only 1 train from Birmingham New Street!
That makes it very likely that we could attend, YAY!
Just gotta pursuade the BF, although as the dogs are used to an hour and a half train journey from Manc to Brum I'm sure I could make it myself with them.

There are a couple of issues, 1 being I'd probably get lost trying to get from the station to the meeting point as I've never been there before. Would anyone else be making their way from Hednesford station?
And 2, I'll also be 30 weeks preggers by then, would any mums suggest it be a bad idea for me to come under the circumstances?

We would be me, the BF if I can pursuade him, and Kilo and Asha, both Staffs of sorts. Though it could end up only being Asha as I know she has no issues with dogs, Kilo can be funny and it would be hard work controlling them both myself if the BF didn't come.
Sure we can help with lift from station ! 30 wks preg is down to how you feel and no medical restrictions , if thats the case then all ok !
Kilos'-'Serenity
Dogsey Junior
Female 

25-01-2011, 11:23 PM
Kool , I'll speak to Si (BF) tonight and see if he's up for it, if not it'll be me and either one or both pooches depending on how strong I'm feeling. It would be good if I could bring Kilo too, you'd all get to meet one of the rare 'spotty staffys' I suppose we'll have to see how I am nearer the time with regards to the pregnancy. I'll PM with confirmation tomorrow, well, a 99.9% confirmation .
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2011, 07:40 AM
Sorry hun not for us this time. Im in the process of picking a horse for me.......shhhhhhhhhhhhh
I have one to look that weekend

Hope you all have a great time xxxxxxxxx
Insomnia
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2011, 07:58 AM
You're sounding extra organised! Good plans

I don't think I'll be able to. I was quite late for church last time, so I'll have to stick to Saturday meets I think
kate_7590
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2011, 11:10 AM
I hope I can make it!
Will have to see nearer the time though

Aimee, couldnt you come without the OH? :P
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2011, 12:33 PM
Originally Posted by kate_7590 View Post