Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
sutty
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2011, 05:18 PM

My baby at St Patricks day show

Heres little Miss Tatty being gone over by the Judge at the Celtic winners show, she was placed first in puppy bitch, unfortunately she was the only one in it lol, but she got top grading from the judge, which was great as I heard later she marked a lot of dogs down, but all in all, she didnt behave too badly for her first time out
Muddiwarx
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2011, 05:34 PM
Well done - no matter how many were in it - if she were not good enough - she would not have won
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2011, 05:36 PM
Originally Posted by Muddiwarx View Post
Well done - no matter how many were in it - if she were not good enough - she would not have won
I agree, I think it is more daunting when you are the only one as the judge can always withhold the placing.

She looks stunning, well done and I hope this is the first of many great days out
sutty
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2011, 06:47 PM
Thank you, I was actually more worried about what grade she would give us on the card, judging is different here, if you arent marked excellent, you cant go forward for the Green Star, which I knew we wouldnt get anyway lol, the other bitches were multi champions, one of them having come from Sweden via Crufts
Loki's mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2011, 07:09 PM
Originally Posted by Muddiwarx View Post
this is true. I took my guys over to Bray last year and they were both graded excellent. I was very proud! Even though they were the only ones in NSC, it's still a good result to get that grading.
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2011, 07:39 PM
Its more important she enjoys it rather than how many were there, well done, she looks lovely.
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2011, 07:45 PM
well done, shes a right cutie!
leadstaffs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2011, 08:21 PM
Well done she enjoyed her day and she was graded excellent. Because we don't get graded here if you are showing a vulnerable breed and you find your self the only one in the class it is really difficult to know how well you did.
abbie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2011, 10:05 PM
Congratulations to you both. I am really pleased that we got to see your first show together. You both did excellent and I'm sure will do really well in the future
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2011, 06:53 AM
She looks just lush, Sue. Well done!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >