Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2008, 09:20 PM

Leominster Canine Society

We went along with 3 labs and a pug and had a fairly nice day.

Beau decided to be a little monster again and couldn't possibly cope with standing AND trotting He got 3rd out of 3 But he did a show last weekend which was outdoors and won his class, showing really nicely. So maybe he will go better in the summer

Meg then went in the Open class and won that The judge had some lovely things to say about her which was nice. She didnt get any further, but having only had pups about 4 months ago just to win a class was fab

Our old girl Chloe (mum of Beau and Meg) went in the Any Variety Veteran class and embarrassed me horribly. It was one of those "ground open up and swallow me now, PLEASE" times Suprisingly she got 5th out of 5 But very much enjoyed her day which is the most important thing

Gracie the pug won her Open Class, got Best of Breed and Toy Group 1, which has given her the final points need for her Show Certificate of Merit! Two down, one to go... Champion Gracie?? Yeah right

Jess
dori-katie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2008, 09:26 PM
Well done shame about Chloe. I didn't know about this, do you find out because you do lots of shows?
we only live 12 miles from Leominster. would like to of gone to look.
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

20-04-2008, 09:41 PM
Well done