How this woman could let her go is beyond me

Hope she finds her forever home soon

Love Jann
xxx
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2010, 10:37 PM
good luck for tomorrow! i hope it all goes well! fingers crossed, i think it is good you are going to be picky especially after that other horrible woman.
liverbird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2010, 10:45 PM
Originally Posted by lozzibear View Post
good luck for tomorrow! i hope it all goes well! fingers crossed, i think it is good you are going to be picky especially after that other horrible woman.
she text me today saying;
i have been back and said my last goodbye's to Zelda, let me know how she does please i feel so sad
Yeh right, I've kept my mouth shut up to now so i get on with re-homing her but when i have found Zelda her new home i'm gonna let rip on that bitch
Double Trouble
Dogsey Junior
Female 

16-01-2010, 10:53 PM
Zelda is a stunning girl! I wish you every sucess in finding her her forever home! Thank god there are breeders around like you! Those that care! I just know by your post that you will do the right thing, what is best for Zelda!
All the best
DT
liverbird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2010, 10:55 PM
thanks hun
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2010, 11:02 PM
Originally Posted by liverbird View Post
she text me today saying;

Yeh right, I've kept my mouth shut up to now so i get on with re-homing her but when i have found Zelda her new home i'm gonna let rip on that bitch
oh i really hope you do let rip! she cant be that sad or she wouldnt be doing it! i know there are some people who really do have no choice, and it does tear them up inside (i know someone who went through that) but her excuse for wanting zelda rehomed is a terrible one! and i hate when people use that one.
liverbird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2010, 11:14 PM
Originally Posted by lozzibear View Post
oh i really hope you do let rip! she cant be that sad or she wouldnt be doing it! i know there are some people who really do have no choice, and it does tear them up inside (i know someone who went through that) but her excuse for wanting zelda rehomed is a terrible one! and i hate when people use that one.
me too,
i've been ever so nicey nicey up to now, i had to incase she gave her to just anyone, but once Zelda is as far away from her she is going to get a piece of my mind, i also found out she has married a vet ffs and unbelievably now a born again christian (she has no idea i know all this YET)
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2010, 11:23 PM
Originally Posted by liverbird View Post
me too,
i've been ever so nicey nicey up to now, i had to incase she gave her to just anyone, but once Zelda is as far away from her she is going to get a piece of my mind, i also found out she has married a vet ffs and unbelievably now a born again christian (she has no idea i know all this YET)
a vet??? you would think a vet wouldnt just want to give a dog up, just coz he already has one! maybe he is one of those, just in it for the money vets? and what a great christian she is a poor example!
Annajayne
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-01-2010, 11:54 PM
A Christian???? Obviously she doesn't think about her actions does she. What a hypocrite. Thank goodness Zelda has you, Liverbird, you have shown yourself to be the caring one.
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2010, 08:26 AM
Just wishing you and Zelda good luck for today - I know that you will make sure any home is 100% but hoping you can find Zeldas special new home today the Forever home

And I think you have acted fantastically in this not only by taking Zelda back, which of course a good breeder will always do, but by containing your anger and emotions in order to ensure it does not jeopardise Zeldas situation. Good on you x
Page 5 of 10 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »