Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
scruffydog
Dogsey Junior
Female 

18-09-2008, 12:11 AM

Weird things dogs do

dogs can be so weird sometimes cant they.
if Maddie comes across a beetle she always has to rub her face on it
what weird things do your dogs do?
MistyBlue
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2008, 03:23 AM
lol my dog used to rub himself on jelly!! was so funny
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2008, 09:22 AM
Dougal won't rub himself on anything but he will root out his 'blanky' if it is under his bed and spend ages going round and round and round and round and round and then digging and digging till it is juuuust right Silly pup.
Sez & Amber
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-09-2008, 09:48 AM
Amberella is possibly the most disgusting dog I know. If we're out in the woods or at the field, if she finds something that has died, she has to roll in it. Over and over and over.... Nasty creature!

When my mum's dog, Sam, lived with us, he loved to play dress up, and was happiest when he had a blanket over his back or "cape" on
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2008, 10:03 AM
Tonks does very silly things. These include:

- chewing bricks

- grinding the barnicals off rocks and shells (she can do that for ages!)

- sticking her head through the cat flap to watch the world.

- barking at her food (she has just discovered barking)

- standing right in front of the hoover wathcing it....moving with you around the room.

etc etc
Vicky@Eukanuba
Dogsey Junior
Female 

18-09-2008, 10:27 AM
My old Westie was a funny character and developed his own weird little language. For example if my mother looked after him and took him to a work meeting , he would get up after a while, sit down right in the middle and start 'talking' . His talking was usually a mix of different loud sighing noises and grunts (bit like a pig) with an expression of importance on his little face. Very funny!
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2008, 10:30 AM
Originally Posted by Vicky@Eukanuba View Post
My old Westie was a funny character and developed his own weird little language. For example if my mother looked after him and took him to a work meeting , he would get up after a while, sit down right in the middle and start 'talking' . His talking was usually a mix of different loud sighing noises and grunts (bit like a pig) with an expression of importance on his little face. Very funny!

LoL - my fox h ound cross used to do that too. He would hop up on a chair or bar stool in the pub and if the conversation went quiet he would look at every one, say "woowoowwoooo" and sweep a beer mat or packet of cigarets on the floor...........as if to present a topic for conversation!
scruffydog
Dogsey Junior
Female 

18-09-2008, 07:56 PM
LOL
if Maddie wonts to play with me and i dont pay her any attention she pushes the toy under the sofa and barks at me.

Jasper does an after dinner dance were he rolls around on his back doing the twist and kicking his back legs in the air.
ShaynLola
Almost a Veteran
Female 

18-09-2008, 08:25 PM
My Rottie X trims my fingernails...only the nails on my little fingers and only once they've got to a certain length. Once he deems them long enough, he nibbles them off until they're short again. Wierdo.
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2008, 08:27 PM
Originally Posted by ShaynLola View Post
My Rottie X trims my fingernails...only the nails on my little fingers and only once they've got to a certain length. Once he deems them long enough, he nibbles them off until they're short again. Wierdo.
Hehe! My auntie never used to trim her toenails as her airdale always used to do it for her
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >