Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

13-01-2015, 10:30 AM

Annoying doggy habits

Does you dog have any annoying habits

Chloe has a few the worst being ‘beard rubbing’ preferably along the front of my sofa something she does after every drink and meal if she get she gets the chance .
I try to catch her and wipe her beard with kitchen roll before she reaches the sitting room.

My grandchildren think watching Nanna pursuing Chloe tissue in hand is very funny and shout ‘Nanna wet beard’ at every opportunity in the hope of seeing it .
Annestaff
Supervisor

13-01-2015, 12:45 PM
I think I could live with that Meg

Ruby has a disgusting habit of dragging her ass across the carpet when she has relieved herself and in full view of any guests, infact she prefers an audience
Meg
Supervisor

13-01-2015, 12:55 PM
Originally Posted by Annestaff View Post
I think I could live with that Meg

Ruby has a disgusting habit of dragging her ass across the carpet when she has relieved herself and in full view of any guests, infact she prefers an audience
Ewwww Anne that's worse .

I now have to replace the sofa cover because it has been washed so much it no longer matches the chairs.
Dobermonkey
Almost a Veteran
Female 

13-01-2015, 01:14 PM
Prob have to say its the pre snooze bed sorting (think digging it around and around the living room) and circling (picking up squishy top bed in mouth and paddling it with paws as he goes round in a circle and tucking it up till it JUST right) then flopping down on to the memory foam bits

He now has 3 x memory foam bed squares which get this treatment every night

and he still manages to have his head hang off!?

it drives boyf NUTS and if you interrupt him he will go back to square one

i think its cute to watch but then i get all stressed in anticipation of the impending FFS LIE DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!
Dobermonkey
Almost a Veteran
Female 

13-01-2015, 01:16 PM
also i HAVE to get a kiss after breakfast and dinner. he is VERY insistent and i often get pinned to the sofa and slobbered with raw meat or some fishy kibble (the boy not the boyf - hes not that appreciative)
Meg
Supervisor

13-01-2015, 01:18 PM
Originally Posted by Dobermonkey View Post
Prob have to say its the pre snooze bed sorting (think digging it around and around the living room) and circling (picking up squishy top bed in mouth and paddling it with paws as he goes round in a circle and tucking it up till it JUST right) then flopping down on to the memory foam bits

He now has 3 x memory foam bed squares which get this treatment every night

and he still manages to have his head hang off!?

it drives boyf NUTS and if you interrupt him he will go back to square one

i think its cute to watch but then i get all stressed in anticipation of the impending FFS LIE DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!
Yep .. we have that too though I should add Chloe stands and stares at her bed waiting for me to 'make it' by fluffing it up before she gets in it . Then and only then the the 'pre snooze' sorting out starts
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

13-01-2015, 01:41 PM
Well what can I say the muppets are not called the muppets for nothing
All three have quirks
Shasha can't leave damp towels or sweaty socks alone they have to be dragged all over and rolled on ,boots shoes have to be nose inspected with the most unusual snuffling noise
Fritz is the 6am alarm clock woe betide if you've sill your eyes closed wanting another 5mins No Chance first you get a wet nose on any exposed flesh ,if that doesn't work it's a paw always on the to of ones head must admit it's gently done ,if all else fails the duvet gets pulled off easier just to get up
Gemma 'just wants a quiet life these days apart from when there's opera playing on tv /cd she sings along getting louder and louder expression on her wee face is priceless ,goes in the huff if she doesn't get a round of applause
Wouldn't have them any other way
Meg
Supervisor

13-01-2015, 02:28 PM
Originally Posted by Norma808 View Post
Well what can I say the muppets are not called the muppets for nothing
All three have quirks
Shasha can't leave damp towels or sweaty socks alone they have to be dragged all over and rolled on ,boots shoes have to be nose inspected with the most unusual snuffling noise
Fritz is the 6am alarm clock woe betide if you've sill your eyes closed wanting another 5mins No Chance first you get a wet nose on any exposed flesh ,if that doesn't work it's a paw always on the to of ones head must admit it's gently done ,if all else fails the duvet gets pulled off easier just to get up
Gemma 'just wants a quiet life these days apart from when there's opera playing on tv /cd she sings along getting louder and louder expression on her wee face is priceless ,goes in the huff if she doesn't get a round of applause
Wouldn't have them any other way
Never a dull moment from the sound of it
chlosmum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

13-01-2015, 04:11 PM
I've never managed to convince Gwylim that cushions and toys don't live on the floor and that no respectable gentleman would steal a lady's lingerie and dump her bra and panties in the middle of the driveway for all the world to see!

As well as dribbling water all over the floor after she's had a drink Georgina has this annoying habit of complaining loudly if, when she goes to bed she finds Gwylim lying on her mattress. She'll stand looking down at him, whining and moaning and if he doesn't move she'll come and get me to move him for her!
Meg
Supervisor

13-01-2015, 04:52 PM
Originally Posted by chlosmum View Post
I've never managed to convince Gwylim that cushions and toys don't live on the floor and that no respectable gentleman would steal a lady's lingerie and dump her bra and panties in the middle of the driveway for all the world to see!
I am afraid that comes with the territory with Minis I have a dog flap and have often looked out on the lawn to see my underwear on display for all the world to see ..
As well as dribbling water all over the floor after she's had a drink Georgina has this annoying habit of complaining loudly if, when she goes to bed she finds Gwylim lying on her mattress. She'll stand looking down at him, whining and moaning and if he doesn't move she'll come and get me to move him for her!

Chloe seem to manage to soak up the entire content of the water bowl in her beard ...
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >