Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Malady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2007, 02:08 AM
Originally Posted by muttzrule View Post
Oh believe me, Malady et all, you've all played your special part in making this thread a trainwreck of misinformation and childish fighting.
I'm not sure what 'et all' implies, my username is Malady.

Would you kindly point out the Misinformation, or enlighten us, as you only come on this thread to have a go, instead of joining in the discussion.

Us childish ?
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

15-11-2007, 02:26 AM
Oh believe me, Malady et all, you've all played your special part in making this thread a trainwreck of misinformation and childish fighting.
I'm no mod but I think that was perhaps a bit harsh.

At the end of the day people are people and will therefore have different opinions. Whether you agree or not with certain individuals views I'm sure they all have the dogs welfare at heart.
muttzrule
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2007, 02:32 AM
Et al is latin for "and others"
Malady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2007, 02:36 AM
Et al is latin for "and others"
This is what I mean about coming accross aggressive.

The rolling eyes really aren't necessary, I simply asked what it meant.

After calling myself 'et all' Childish earlier, I think you should double check the meaning of it. Do you really think that coming accross this way makes you look any more adult than anyone else on this thread ?

Do you have anything constructive to add to the debate, as opposed to continuing to 'have a go' ?
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

15-11-2007, 02:40 AM
Blooming eck........
muttzrule
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2007, 02:55 AM
Hello pot, this is kettle. For goodness sakes Malady, do the rules just not apply to you? You dish it out but you can't take it?
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

15-11-2007, 02:58 AM
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
At the end of the day people are people and will therefore have different opinions. Whether you agree or not with certain individuals views I'm sure they all have the dogs welfare at heart.
mo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2007, 08:50 AM
I think this thread has died a death, what "could" have been a fairly good discussion has turned into an against and for debate, we know now that there is one person that is against breeding FULL STOP wether ethical or not, and will just not see that there IS a difference, even I working in rescue know that ethical breeders dont allow their breeding to end up in rescue, and if they do the ethical breeders will come and get their dogs OUT of rescue or at least help finance the dog whilst it is in there if they are unable to take it to their own home for many reasons, fact is dogs ARE being bred that is NOT going to change. the thread is about who is responsible for producing the most unwanted dogs, we all KNOW who is responsible, its ALL BREEDERS WHO ARE NOT ETHICAL. the very reason ETHICAL BREEDERS are called ETHICAL BREEDERS is BECAUSE they DONT allow their dogs to go into rescue, OR DO EVERYTHING IN THEIR POWER FOR THEM NOT TO.

Mo
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2007, 08:51 AM
I only wanted peoples opinions not handbags at dawn
Becky
Paddywack
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-11-2007, 11:28 AM
Originally Posted by Ramble View Post
Yes, byb undoubtedly contribute the most to the 'unwanted' dog market...(but then of course they do as they breed more than the 'responsible' ones)..but come on,even 'responsible' breeders must take some responsibility here...breeding to keep one pup when you may have a litter of 10?!!!!! That means 9 are not wanted from the outset and have to be found homes. Even the best breeder in the world messes up sometimes and allows a dog to go to a 'wrong' home...or they can't predict the future and a relationship splitting up etc etc etc.....
I would agree with this post
Page 41 of 42 « First < 31 38 39 40 41 42 >