rich c
Almost a Veteran
Male 

20-11-2005, 12:35 AM
Nope, not ever! Jake'd go nuts!
cuzbull
Dogsey Junior

21-11-2005, 01:48 PM
I'd never leave my dog tied up outside anywhere incase he was stolen, but in saying that there does'nt seem to be much of a dog thieving problem here in germany.Some shops over here let you take your dogs in, including pizza hut.
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2005, 04:10 PM
I used to, but now no way not in Darlo anyway. I sometimes go to Richmond and I leave them outside there, but thats only cos I know so many people there and it's still one of those places that has a sort of innocence about it. Everyone knows everyone sort of thing!

There's been such a huge increase in dog theft these days you'd be mad to leave them in a big town or supermarket. Saying that I still know people who do it.

I do leave them in the car though, in well populated streets etc.
angelmist
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2005, 01:57 PM
Hi, I would never generally leave my dog tied up, however I do leave my dog tied up if i go to my local tesco's it is the only place I would ever leave him. I only leave him if its quiet and their aren't many people about, I know a lot off the staff as it is only a few minutes walk and therefore would know if someone was trying to pinch him, there is also a security guard right near where i leave him who knows to keep an eye on him for me and there is cctv in that area so in the event that should he get taken it would be caught on camera. I only ever do this if i know i am not going to be more than a couple of minutes and yes I still worry about him being ok every single time.
MBll
Dogsey Senior
Female 

11-12-2005, 12:35 AM
What would you say to others that leave dogs outside banks/shops etc?

Its not only pedigree dogs that get lifted but cross breeds by kids for the fun of it & dumping them miles away or throwing them off bridges etc.
Page 8 of 8 « First < 5 6 7 8