Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2011, 07:35 PM
Originally Posted by marley123 View Post
just wondering if i came down somwhen would i be able to bring my hand tame crow with me ?
Well, I've had parrots and two tortoises, so I don't see why not lol!
marley123
Dogsey Senior
Male 

12-12-2011, 07:58 PM
ok thats good then lol,
as long as its not to far for me to travel i might have to have a week down there
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2011, 12:31 PM
H it looks fab!!

The wuffs would love it I'm sure, and your prices are excellent compared to renting a cottage which is what we usually do.

Well done you!!
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2012, 11:10 PM
Your holiday home looks fab and in a great location. Loved the fact that the van has been fenced - excellent. Superb website. I've 'bookmarked' your home page for the future, as not able to take a break this year.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2012, 05:56 AM
Originally Posted by jenny.g View Post
Your holiday home looks fab and in a great location. Loved the fact that the van has been fenced - excellent. Superb website. I've 'bookmarked' your home page for the future, as not able to take a break this year.
Thanks for the compliments Jenny, I hope you're able to take a little holiday here maybe next year then, but make sure you book early coz this year I almost filled it up by the end of January It also means you can pop round for a cuppa now that we're only 5 mins away from it! So much to do around here, no matter what you're looking for, and it really is such a beautiful part of the country, hence the reason we moved. It's small, but it's definitely 5* (or so they tell me!).
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2012, 07:31 AM
Hi Helena, I will definitely keep in mind having to book early Fantastic that you have so many bookings, a real credit to you ....... it sounds as though you could buy a few more!
Moon's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2012, 08:58 AM
Never got around to booking again this year, was hoping to come again around Easter, but with mum's illness it just wasn't am option hopefully next year though!
Chellie
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-05-2012, 05:03 AM
Looks great and a lovely location.

Unfortunately I've got three dogs so not suitable for us unless we leave one behind

Wil need to keep looking.
Darcy Boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2012, 07:30 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
My website is now up and running, so if you'd like nice break away from the hustle and bustle where you can take your best friend/s and walk for hours in the surrounding forests, stop for lunch at their superb country club, or get a take-away to take back to the comfort of our lovely holiday park home, then take a look here! It's just heaven on earth, well, we think it is! Dogsey members will have "mates rates" so ignore those prices!

http://www.ukcaravans4hire.com/to-le...html#bigphotos

The garden is being fully fenced this week-end, and I will update with new pictures when it's all finished inside too! I hope you like it, but would appreciate any feedback good or bad!
Thanks Helena, It looks fab place to take the dogs. Hope we can book next yr.
misskatie20
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-05-2012, 11:51 AM
Hi Helen, when do you start taking bookings for next year?
X
Page 7 of 8 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 >