View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2010, 06:14 PM
Thanks H it looks fabulous now...do you do short breaks (could fit that in this year) or if not when does next years calendar become available...I am thinking a week around Hickstead time?????

x
And just noticed we could meet up with Tillytheterrier too fantastic!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2010, 07:01 PM
Thanks Lynne, and yes, I do anything, short breaks, long hols, the lot! I've even had an enquiry for 3 whole weeks in July from some Dutch peops, but I'm waiting for them to get back, finger's crossed.

Hickstead would be about 50 mins away, and Tillytheterrier 1hr 10 mins coz she's up the road from me, so it's all looking good!

The garden is being completely returfed next Tuesday, can't wait to see it like that next week-end when we go! I'll have to take some more pics to put up on this website when it's all green and lush and all those lovely trees are out, coz I haven't seen the trees out yet, I last went 3 weeks ago and they were still asleep!

I'll pm you then Lynne.xxx
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2010, 07:06 PM
Excellent H thank you. off to watch britain's got talent now. But there will be a booking from us either this year october time or next year march time (short breaks) or next summer week long break(and hickstead is looking favourable!!!)!!!

And that's a definite even OH agrees (but he'll be getting them breaks sorted before that drive I assure you!!!)
honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2010, 07:18 PM
We are looking for somewhere for a long wkend in September...if you would take 4 dogs and two children....who really arent as much trouble as they sound!!!!! It is hard to find somewhere but all my dogs (and children !) are non destructive and very clean!! Would be too much? You can honest H!!!!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2010, 07:48 PM
That doesn't scare me much honey!!! I'll pm you tomorrow then, or fill in the form on my website for the week-end you want ok? It's different for dogsey folk coz I know they'll take care of the place and act responsibly, and I'd much rather have Dogsey folk than peops I don't know tbh!xxx
Harleygjc
Dogsey Junior
Male 

05-06-2010, 11:54 AM
looks good and I would've been intrested in one in the blackpool area but you only allow 2 dogs max! pity for me as I've 7 small dogs and 2 collies all of which I can't leave in kennels and are always with me. Shame that there seems to be very few places self catering that don't worry how many dogs go there now.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2010, 12:05 PM
Hi Harley, we've just spent a week-end up there with our two large german shepherds, and to be honest, with 2 adults and 2 great big dogs, it was a bit of a squeeze We do have our own little garden of course, which has just been re-turfed, so during the daytime of course, the dogs are outside. You and 9 dogs really would find it a squeeze I promise you that!

If you can't get fixed up, then have a think about mine and get in touch via the website! It's doggy heaven in those forests!
Harleygjc
Dogsey Junior
Male 

06-06-2010, 10:50 AM
I did think that, it's a shame as I like the blackpool area but due to health reasons and the way they've been treated in the past I can't leave em in kennels or with anyone they don't know! apart from which if I did do that I'd be sulked at for at least a month if I left em. but who knows maybe some time I'll be able to come up!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2010, 11:53 AM
Originally Posted by Harleygjc View Post
I did think that, it's a shame as I like the blackpool area but due to health reasons and the way they've been treated in the past I can't leave em in kennels or with anyone they don't know! apart from which if I did do that I'd be sulked at for at least a month if I left em. but who knows maybe some time I'll be able to come up!
Lol, but this isn't in Blackpool??? It's in East Sussex, right along the coast from where you are! Unless I've got that wrong of course, so apologies, but it sounds like you think it's in Blackpool???!
Reisu
Almost a Veteran
Female 

17-06-2010, 05:14 PM
Blimey H that is gorgeous, once I can drive and get a bit of money it'd be lovely to come down for a weekend no internet though i suppose
Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »