Our sister sites
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2009, 08:37 PM
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
Great shots.

Love the first one.

Looks like Harvey is checking to see if the sun has come out whilt Isla's thinking who cares !
Yeah you've about summed it up really!

Originally Posted by Brandykins View Post
Those are beautiful photos. Love their pose. Must be something interesting out the window
There's always something interesting pout the front window when it comes to those two! Drives us all nuts!

Originally Posted by valandra View Post
awww lovely pics, ill be having some like that 2moz as im dog watching my next door neighbours frise
Good luck then! Does your neighbours Bichon yap at all then, cause Harvey yaps everytime someone walks past the house.
valandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2009, 09:04 PM
lol not yet, she is 13weeks old. she hasnt found her voice yet. but they have met thro the fence and she is just excited to see her and me so im hoping that she isnt going to be a yappy dog lol. told her i would squirt her with water if she was mwahahaha. just kidding
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2009, 09:07 PM
I think it might just be Harvey then as his Mother and Sister were very yappy, he's lovely just wish I had a mute button sometimes!
valandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2009, 09:11 PM
yeah ive heard that they can be very yappy dogs. but the good thing is, she doesnt want to haave a yappy dog either so if she does start up, im sure she will sort it out
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2009, 09:14 PM
yeah ive heard that they can be very yappy dogs. but the good thing is, she doesnt want to haave a yappy dog either so if she does start up, im sure she will sort it out
Hahahahaha, I think she's seriously underestimated the power of the Bichon yap!
valandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2009, 09:16 PM
Originally Posted by Ripsnorterthe2nd View Post
Hahahahaha, I think she's seriously underestimated the power of the Bichon yap!
lol nooo dont say that. i wouldnt be able to stand a yappy dog so close to me lol
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2009, 09:19 PM
lol nooo dont say that. i wouldnt be able to stand a yappy dog so close to me lol
Oh Harvey's no bother outdoors, it's when he's indoors and sees (or thinks he sees in most cases!) something, that's when he starts! The next time I go to pick him up for a walk I'll video what he's like and how hard it is to shut him up. It's cute really as he yaps from excitement, but it does test my patience sometimes!
valandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2009, 09:38 PM
Originally Posted by Ripsnorterthe2nd View Post
Oh Harvey's no bother outdoors, it's when he's indoors and sees (or thinks he sees in most cases!) something, that's when he starts! The next time I go to pick him up for a walk I'll video what he's like and how hard it is to shut him up. It's cute really as he yaps from excitement, but it does test my patience sometimes!
lol fab, cant wait to see the vid. How much you betting that he wont yap the next time you go around
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2009, 09:39 PM
lol fab, cant wait to see the vid. How much you betting that he wont yap the next time you go around
Oh don't worry, it's not optional with Harvey!
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2009, 09:39 PM
Awwwwwwwww I love Isla..she is so like Cosmo...looking all dignified and refined one minute and scuba diving through mud the next!!!!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2