Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

30-04-2005, 04:37 PM
Originally Posted by enerosar
I gave her a stud resept which said (Repeat if no pups or pregnancy) I dont even know if there were pups and she absorbed them or if she just didnt take she wont tell me anything, it didnt say anything about a (FREE repeat if no live pups) which i am very carfull to point out at time of mating.
Hi Enerosar , I agree with much that has been said, however if you gave a receipt saying the above I think you may be legally bound to honour the agreement but it can be on your terms,you can insist the woman comes to you and that she had the papers/test results with her. If she has to come to you she may not be so keen
LF
Dogsey Junior
Female 

30-04-2005, 04:38 PM
Keep this thread up in front of you when you phone her to keep yourself focussed and calm! Go for it, I'm sure she'll have no intention of meeting your conditions!

Let us know how you get on

Lesley
enerosar
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-04-2005, 05:37 PM
Well I have just got of the phone to Paula (lady who wants to use Reeno again) I started of calm then got mad but calmed down, so this is whats happend

She lost my mobile number that a friend had given her, she told my friend as soon as she found out the bitch had missed and asked for my home number but friend said she didnt have it (she calls me on it everyweek) but friend didnt tell me this and only told me shes missed once she was well over due.

She asked friend to let me know that the bitch was due in in March (end off) and she said shed call me, agian wouldnt pass on my number. I only found out she was in a few days ago, shes now on day 10

Shes got upto date heart and eye certs (heart 4 weeks old as she had her boosters at same time)

Has KC reg docs and has them to hand ready for me to see.

Kicked off because i want the bitch swobbing even though friend knows all bitches are swobbed before they even come near the house never mind my dog. But is willing to get her done on Monday plus get a course of antibiotics untill the results are back and let me know what the results are as soon as she gets them. She said she will call the KC and report me for not letting her use Reeno again, but i stated to her if shed got my number even from the vets (vets will give out my number to those wanting a stud) then this could of been sorted as she now has all the docs i need, and I never said i wont mate her next season if she hasnt got everything for this time.

I have decided to let her use Reeno (I said shes not getting money back if i wont let her use Reeno, she said i dotn want it back, so it was friend causing trouble) as she has everything i need to see, Im calling the vets mon morning and checking that she never went with anything related to absorbing ect between Oct and Dec, shes giving the head vet permistion for them to tell me if she went with her or not. (only vet in the area so no worries she went somehwere else) Plus shes getting her swobbed even though she doesnt want to, but understands where im coming from.

SO we are mating Monday all being well, and she can show me everything before Reeno goes in. She was willing to take her anywhere that i could get to to do the mating (but friend not being there this time) she now has my home and new mobile numebrs and will call me monday morning.

I have said if we dont get a mating this time or she cant have everything to show me then Reeno wil be booked for her in Oct this year which shes happy with.

Im just about to call "Friend" and have a little word with her.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2005, 08:35 PM
What a saga. I do hope everything turns out fine.

From reading the start of the posts my opinion would have been don't let her use your dog. But the last post makes it all clear - shows we shouldn't jump to conculsion without hearing all the facts - I'd defo have a word with the go between

Karen
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2005, 09:29 PM
Actually I personally would have said no from the start as you know that I have concerns other that heart & eye certs regarding cavaliers & yet again today I have told a local woman no way as her bitch is only 20 months & hasn't been MRI scanned I would not let her use any of my dogs anyway as she bred a 12 month old bitch to a 14 month old dog & has never heard of Syringohydromyelia. :smt102
LF
Dogsey Junior
Female 

30-04-2005, 09:55 PM
I feel bad now for misjudging this woman as I assumed she had been totally in the wrong Note to self - word posts in a totally non judgemental way in future

I'm glad you managed to sort it out to your satisfaction Sarah! Did your friend have an explanation for her role in it

Lesley
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2005, 10:59 AM
sounds like your friend wasn't being very fair........hope all goes well
enerosar
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-05-2005, 09:24 PM
Originally Posted by JoedeeUK
she bred a 12 month old bitch to a 14 month old dog & has never heard of Syringohydromyelia. :smt102
Is this woman for real?? everyone who breeds and shows at least has heard of SM and how awful it is.

Well things have changed (AGAIN) im telling you this woman is taking the piss, i agreed to let her use Reeno on monda as she had all the certs and was going to get her swabbed (by the way the bitch is 3yr old) I later got a call from my "friend" saying that shes not going to get the bitch swabbed but will still use Reeno on Monday as the bitch wont have any infections and even if she has wont pass on to the stud dog (is that why I have been advised by Reenos breeder and his sires owner to get him tested after so many bitches, as well as the vets advise) SO i called Paula (with bitch) to find out what was going on, she said that "friend" said its a waste of money to get her swabbed even if its what I want. But she was still on about useing Reeno on Monday to me. So after beeing told again shes going to call the KC shes decided to use Reeno in October when she will be nearly 4yr old. I told her to call me when shes coming into season and to have ALL docs with her when she calls me.

I give up with this woman i hope she forgets to get one of the tests or upto date Heart cert then Reeno wont mate her.

The Friend is still saying we are mating on Monday and she will handle my lad, she tried to handle him last time and was told not to push him away if hes not on correctly but she insisted on pushing him so he got fritend of her. You only have to tell him OFF and he does.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2005, 10:00 PM
If it were up to me I would tell your friend to butt out.
Tell the woman you are not using my dog and change your mobile number so she can't get hold of you.

Karen
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2005, 10:31 PM
Originally Posted by enerosar
But she was still on about useing Reeno on Monday to me. So after beeing told again shes going to call the KC shes decided to use Reeno in October when she will be nearly 4yr old. I told her to call me when shes coming into season and to have ALL docs with her when she calls me.
But surely the KC would prefer her bitch to have all the tests too?
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >