View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2017, 01:09 PM
Yes, I had all my hair chopped off and have been growing it again ever since is now down on my shoulders. I shall keep it long in future it is easier to handle.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2017, 02:12 PM
my short hair was much easier for me....i could be up, dressed and ready to go out in 10 minutes Lol...not anymore!
just had the girls out and a friend stopped me and said what about the fella with the GSD then?? i said what you on about? he has been jailed for being a paedophile!! his dog was gorgeous but had a terribly matted coat and steve used to get really angry about it..he wanted his dog after he lost max as he said at least it wouldn't be neglected....i worry about what's happened to the dog now, i feel really sick about it to be honest...just goes to show, you never know
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2017, 02:17 PM
oh dear Griff, doesn't sound good.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2017, 02:31 PM
What he watched is disgusting and I hope he gets the crap kicked out of him....he best never come back here!! I have checked online and it is true...i feel sorry for the dog
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2017, 02:38 PM
Afternoon all,
Back from work was very busy,
Kazz sorry didn't reply yesterday. Yes I think Sw works for me, as I like my food lol, Rosie is a collie/whippet cross, so yes she's my first I suppose. She's such a good girl as long as your not a cat
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-05-2017, 03:08 PM
Girls still at War, Moyra. Not kicking off as much as it was, Cariad is sticking up for herself a little now, but Mabs is like a sentry marching up and down and if Zen shows any sign of interest in Cariad she is down on her like a ton of bricks. Have explained to my near neighbours about it, as I knew they could hear it, and they do. They now all feel sorry for Cariad and are on Mabs side for protecting her, so I am hoping it lessens a bit more, then it isn't too bad every so often.
Took Mabs and Zen onto the river for a swim and a play, so they came back worn out, Cariad, Lona and Keshi have been along the river bank, the people who are making a play area out of it have it looking beautiful, swing, tree house, wooden seats, tree stumps and barked pathways. Also nesting boxes in the trees and they said ages ago I am not to worry about the girls fur when I groom over there as the birds will take it (which is why I sometimes groom there anway), as it was all looking so nice I thought I better mention it was my dog hair, and they were fine. They have worked so hard getting it look so lovely I didn't want to let them think I wasn't appreciative of what they are doing. Every day they have done something else and from being overgrown and a mess they have created a peaceful walk and safe area for the local children to be.
Phones been a bit busy today as well, but all quiet, gave outside a good clean up, had the washer on and had a warm shower, have caught the sun because I can feel it on my face, even though its not very warm or sunny here. Not raining, and hoping for a dry day tomorrow.
Kazz you need to recuperate from that op, so take it easy and rest up!!!
Griff, awful news about the poor GSD, he'll be in rescue, lets hope he finds a home and something awful doesn't happen
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2017, 04:04 PM
I am taking it easy.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-05-2017, 05:09 PM
Good
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-05-2017, 05:19 PM
Evening. Turned out nice here.
Went and got a decent part worn for the car and they swapped the spare over for the one with the alloys on for us so it all matches again.
Local chap not far from us really nice and the part worn nearly new in fact £40.
He laughed when he was the tyre he said I'm having a hard job finding where the puncture. Bloomin great piece of wood with a screw and a nail in it in my tyre.
then we popped and got a coffee then some shopping and home and did some gardening.

Dillon all groomed as we are off to Priors Marston tomorrow the Bernese spring garden party.

Kazz glad you are taking it easy, June pleased the girls seem to be a little more settled, griff hope the hair has gone well.
Mandy hope you manage to get a rest soon, Moyra hoping the itchiness has settled for you.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2017, 08:59 PM
Lynn, I am happy with my hair...haven't reached for the clippers!!
Watching eurovision, drunk but o.k
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >