register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-08-2016, 04:32 PM
Well its in the right time frame,Lynn. I too hope the relevant organisations catch the flack and nothing lands on your doorstep. You must be worried sick over Joel, Mark and everything else and its bound to have an effect on you.
Hoping you have a pleasant week now you've cleared the air and everyone knows how you are really feeling.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2016, 04:32 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
All shopping done and put away ...... and carvery eaten You know me too well Sue
The sun is still shining but the wind is quite strong.
Now sat watching the Olympics
Have you noticed the crowds at the olympics or rather the lack of them or is it just me.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-08-2016, 04:45 PM
There's a lot of empty seats, but there doesn't seem to be any sort of explanation as to why. Wondering if its the Zika virus, I know if I could afford to go somewhere like that, and I was of childbearing age, it would certainly stop me going.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2016, 04:52 PM
Oh Lynn, my heart goes out to you. It is terrible you can only do so much but you just want it perfect for everyone, I understand you trying so hard. I'll pray for you. Hope Dillon is being good for you.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-08-2016, 05:06 PM
I also wonder if the crime in Rio is putting people off.

Thank you Moyra I will worry for Marks well being when he returns to Harlow quite probably unfounded but worrying none the less. My other worry and I feel it's his worry to is if Donna poisons Joel's mind against him if and when things get complicated he will blame his dad especially of they are moved elsewhere and he then cuts Mark out of his life.
It needed doing but it is the fear of the unknown for all the children but of course for us mostly Joel.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-08-2016, 05:24 PM
Surely Joel will be given the option of going to his father as Mark is the one that has voiced his concerns, and not for the first time . Plus the hospital isn't in a rush to let her have the baby at home either.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2016, 05:28 PM
Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
Have you noticed the crowds at the olympics or rather the lack of them or is it just me.
Yes I have noticed and I have also noticed the lack of any referral to it. I think there are many reasons. Not least prices I expect. I was a bit cross about the way the games were once again taking over the TV schedules., but I am hooked as I knew I would be.
Lynn, I feel so sorry for you. I'm not sure how I would cope if it was my son. Heart breaking. We are like lionesses when our families are threatened aren't we. My talons would certainly be out!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-08-2016, 06:10 PM
NSPCC replied information been sent to children's services. They have assured him it will all be kept confidential. If she does start at Mark I have said blame it on the powers that be who are checking on the environment for the new baby to go home to.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2016, 06:29 PM
Please God things will go ok for Mark and Joel and Owen too if he wants to join them. Time something went right in their lives and Lynn am praying for you all. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-08-2016, 07:07 PM
Owen's ok he lives with his mum and looked after well.
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >