Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

09-08-2016, 11:43 AM
Good morning /afternoon
Well it was morning when I started a long post to everyone lost the lot grrrrrr
So wishing everyone well what ever your all up to
Whoevers got the good weather please send it this way
Hope car battery's are charging nicely bone runs have been a success doglet's have been bathed without showering mums & dew claws are on the mend and shoppings done via a carvery
Think there should be a same old same old club lol
Hope all human and doglets are well
Take care stay safe xxxx
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2016, 12:13 PM
well it has now gone really dark over here....looks like rain, suppose it may be an idea if i actually googled the weather Lol
Hiya Norma, hope you had a splendid birthday!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2016, 12:49 PM
Red rock...yeah!!!!
Steve has just rung me....I find that boy hard to understand lol, he said he will call when he gets back from walking the dogs...however, Ginny will be calling, I will be at least 2hours lol....he said he will ring me in about 2hours then. I am amazed at what we find to natter about in all honesty, even though she is about 15years older than me we have an awful lot in common
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-08-2016, 01:29 PM
Red Rock is getting a bit dark isn't it.
Had rain off and on all morning, made it over to the bones and back again, hit rain twice on the way back, but home in time for Red Rock
Looks like you and Steve are getting along well eh Griff, wonder how it will end up, never thought that would happen
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2016, 01:43 PM
TW....ooooo i am liking red rock, i found the first one a wee bit hard but omg, it was worth persevering with...if i miss it i have to do iplayer now Lol
To be honest TW, i suspect it will all turn to sh*t, especially when he goes back to work, i still only see him maximum of once a week...i am taking it as friends and nothing more, he has said that i am the nicest, kindest person he knows and apparently i am too nice.....errrmm i am until i get riled Lol Mind you, i have been really grown up about things, if someone had treated me the way he did back when i was younger, i would have made a call and he would have had bones broken...for the first time in my life i have put myself in his shoes and realised that he has problems too, i know i am far from perfect too but i am doing my best to keep my cool...i do find him very complicated and i am honestly the most uncomplicated person on the planet Lol. I think he just likes having someone to talk to and i have said i might not be able to make things better but he is always welcome to call and i will listen
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2016, 01:51 PM
Good the bone run was completed safely and hope the haul was worth it.

I hope you can remain good friends Griff and who knows where it will end

Hi Norma will send you a little of our sun as I don't wish to appear greedy

Lawn cut, Teazle walked and have also picked more runner beans, cut and blanched them. If its raining your way Griff I will put the mower away
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2016, 02:32 PM
It hasn't rained yet Sue but it is looking likely, gone all grey again
Lol..where will it end with me and Steve??? Most likely me back in a police cell lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-08-2016, 02:33 PM
All freezers full, Sue. Mind you I had a delivery last week as well, so girls are OK for food now as well. Cannot believe how reasonable the prices are with this guy, £56.80 incl delivery and I've got 3 trays each of 24lb of meat, different varieties, also veal necks, pigs trotters and chicken necks. Girls have got dinsosaur bones for tea, poor mistreated starved Zen is having a chicken fillet chopped up with a spoonful of Golden Paste, shredded steamed white veg and a baked potato with a banana for after.
Griff, like you say, once he's back at work he'll be too busy to keep on the phone as much, but its still nice you are friends, and I hope he does keep in touch with you.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2016, 03:49 PM
All shopping done and put away ...... and carvery eaten You know me too well Sue
The sun is still shining but the wind is quite strong.
Now sat watching the Olympics
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-08-2016, 04:13 PM
Afternoon everyone late today.
Lot going on here but first glad dads have not been upset by chicken tagines, and that relationships seem to be settled. bone runs done and that everyone and four legged friends seem well.

Firstly today row with Gorden not full on but uncomfortable for a while. I went out to put washing out and he had put the umbrella up and my rotary line wouldn't go round so I had to move it not having felt to well yesterday and today it was the last straw especially as he was at the kitchen sink and oblivious to me struggling. Sorted eventually after me having some tears and telling im I am a bit fed up with the sometimes inconsideration I seem to receive.
Later not so long ago in fact Mark, he has emailed the NSPCC they needed details of all the family in Joel's house and more in depth information. he has done it after much consideration. So the touch paper is now lit. We will wait and see what happens and when the s**t hits the fan it will all come back to him.
We are hoping though it may still be the relevant organisations that go in to do the check before the new baby goes home take the lion's share and it bypasses Mark. or even better the NSPCC and children's services alert those organisations and they do the dirty work shall we say.
Anyway I said something about Donna and her OH now possibly putting two and two together and Mark taking the flack and he will have to watch himself when back in Harlow. He snapped at me and I got upset, in the meantime Gorden had read his email and said had I and I said no I was fed up of the Pope men in general and their arrogance in general and in future I would not give my opinion and I was peed off at doing the running around and being there for everybody but not allowed to say anything and stormed upstairs.
All ok now when I came down Mark came over to me kissed me apologised and said he was sorry he snapped. I told him I love you all so much and worry about him and Joel and I know how hard this whole process has been for him. But I am totally fed up of them and their arrogance sometimes.
He said he knows and they sometimes step over the mark because they know I always forgive them. So all well for now.
Read the emails very factual and we shall sit and wait with baited breath this is not going to be an easy ride. Fingers crossed it all seems as if it has come about because of the baby going home.

Weather funny here rain and sun.
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >