Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2016, 09:29 PM
Errr might be 3weeks TW...in fact yeah, probably right lol...3weeks, oh joy
Harvey, our secret is safe then lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-08-2016, 09:33 PM
Been to say goodnight to the girls, they're all lay outside it is so warm, 17 degrees tonight. Hoping I won't find devastation in the morning thats all. Have had a soak and got their breakfast to do, then off to bed. Didn't get my siesta this afternoon and I'm feeling really tired, probably something to do with that bluddy dog next door starting at some ungodly hour this morning. I don't get up early at the weekend so the girls don't make a noise and annoy people when they are having a lie in, pity I don't get the same consideration.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2016, 09:36 PM
TW, hopefully if it is hot then Zen will stay out and modify nothing!!
Not good when people don't address their dogs barking...mine get fetched in the house immediately
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2016, 09:44 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
It seems to have been non stop this year with the hair, I am still getting as much out every day as I was months ago. All of them, even the double coated, are shedding loads and every day I have to have a proper grooming session. No idea what they would be like if they lived inside, their coats would be horrendous.
Very hot here tonight, I've finished watering the garden, watching Men In Black, as some numbnuts in scheduling has put Skyfall on again tonight, yes thats right the film that was only on 6 days ago. If thats their answer to the Olympics in the first day or so, I shudder to think what they will be reduced to broadcasting by the end. I (luckily, thank you son) have the 2nd lot of Game Of Thrones DVD for when it is truly dire.
I'm sure Cariad and Lona will adore the Vans, and will introduce the rest of their family to the joys of trainer consumption
O how wonderful! Apples never fall far from the tree after all!! I will make sure that I keep them well away this time!!

xx
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2016, 09:52 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Been to say goodnight to the girls, they're all lay outside it is so warm, 17 degrees tonight. Hoping I won't find devastation in the morning thats all. Have had a soak and got their breakfast to do, then off to bed. Didn't get my siesta this afternoon and I'm feeling really tired, probably something to do with that bluddy dog next door starting at some ungodly hour this morning. I don't get up early at the weekend so the girls don't make a noise and annoy people when they are having a lie in, pity I don't get the same consideration.
It will be fine I'm sure - she won't dare risk it!!

It is funny isn't it how bloody useless our dogs are at guarding!! They look the part but all 3 of the ones I have experienced - Hal, Tai and now Ben - would lick a burglar to death!! Well, that's not quite true - hal would have liberally goosed him back and front, rearranging his wedding tackle in process to see whether the burglar was a possible mate. Tai would have searched his pockets for any wayward crisps or other snacks and Ben would have bowled him over in his enthusiasm for a game!! They never bark, they are absolutely useless as sentinels, although they do howl and whine if left home alone, or left in the car, or just left full stop!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-08-2016, 10:13 PM
Mabs does bark, for such a little girl she has a very deep bark, Zen copies her now. Anyone seeing Mabs leap into my geraniums and cower amongst them at the sight of the roofers on next doors roof would never believe it was the same dog She does guard, if anyone came in, she would run and hide, hearing that bark would put people off I reckon
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5