View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-08-2016, 09:34 PM
Glad you are ok griff and that you had a successful and rare day shopping for yourself.
Enjoy your coffee out.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-08-2016, 09:36 PM
Glad you're OK Griff, and hoping your 'Non Date' went well
I'm just thinking if he put the geese there deliberately to cause a problem and then took everything else to the extreme, i.e. dog kills goose, therefore dog is dangerous, therefore it must be PTS, I think he'd enjoy that and the noteriety, and would show he meant business and that would certainly put all other dog walkers off even if the errant dog wasn't PTS
Bad Mummy treading on that poor lad's tail, no wonder he needed cuddles, must be traumatised
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

03-08-2016, 09:38 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
He is claiming dog poop is his problem I can honestly say it is the cleanest place to walk or was I do wonder if some of the dog walkers who are annoyed about him have let their dogs foul and not clean up which is not right and doesn't make it any better for the rest of us.
Good example of two wrongs don't make a right

This case has all the makings of a small dispute blowing up into a major confrontation, if the CC are now involved there's soon going to be legal letters flying back and forth.

Such a shame when all the landowner had to do was make a proper path, a secure handrail, and some solid steps. He's likely going to be paying a lot more to his solicitor

Have you thought about getting the local press involved They love this type of dispute. I wouldn't do it if it was me 'cos I like to keep a low profile but you might feel differently
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-08-2016, 09:40 PM
Wow! Griff with real, visible legs!
Good on you! Going out a doing a bit of the old retail therapy. Glad you're feeling a bit chirpier - take care and have a good trip out tomorrow.
Lynn gets my nomination for Crool Mummy of the Month. Stamping on poor little Dillon's tail - how 'orrid can you get! lol !
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

03-08-2016, 09:41 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
he was just laying there he shot up and demanded cuddles.
Quite right too lots of cuddles and a bicky
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

03-08-2016, 09:46 PM
Griff glad you're OK as noted by all above it'snot often you are missing for so long.

However, it's hello and goodbye from me. Must get to bed before I fall asleep at the keyboard

See you all tomorrow (I hope )
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-08-2016, 09:52 PM
Had thought about it Harvey but like you prefer to keep my head down.
Have done my bit with the CC and parish council and will leave it there.
There will be legal letters flying about CC informed me today they are taking legal action to have the route put back in its original place.
I am sure if he wants he can apply like the rest of us would of done.
If he had spoken to the dog walkers we probably would not of objected and he would of got away with it.
Dillon is terribly traumatised and won't come in.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2016, 09:54 PM
Night night Harvey
Lol...I don't have a bad set of legs...all things considered lol....no fake tan though!
TW...it is tomorrow I go...if he calls, he is having an ECG and seeing the Dr and calling me after....well supposedly
Lynn, thanks, I very rarely spend money on myself but have spent about £25 on myself today!!
Page 6 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6