View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2016, 09:47 PM
Hahaha, good job you found the spider Brenda....you might have got woke up being tickled lol
I guess I could message her TW but to be honest, I would rather not bother, she just appears to be self obsessed....one lesson she needs to learn is that your mates are generally there no matter what...well fellas come and go and if she is allowing herself to be used like that...hmmm she will learn. I don't know if she has issues in the head dept but there was no mention at all of this lad until I mentioned Steve, when we got together she said her and this lad was together and when me and Steve split she said they had decided to be friends with benefits, I am sure if me and Steve ever sorted things out and I told her we were together no doubt her and this lad would be too
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-08-2016, 09:47 PM
Thanks folks - must admit it is a bit of a relief!
Poor spider - bet it had a shock - being chased round the bedrom by Brenda, trying to give it a kiss (just in case it turned into a Handsome Prince). Well if it works with frogs - why not spiders?
Off to bed myself now - take good care everyone, sweet dreams. G.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-08-2016, 09:57 PM
I've noticed a few spiders over the last couple of days, thought it was a bit early for them, usually end of September when the weather turns, then again its not been wonderful this last week, maybe they have decided to find somewhere warm now rather than later. I don't like spiders at all, especially the ones round here that are like flaming dinner plates
Is the book any good Brenda
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2016, 10:02 PM
I must admit, the ones that come in off the fields can be a bit laity lol...one of the barmaids at the club was terrified of spiders, there was a huge one and I did the glass and beer met thing...I put the glass over it and it launched at the glass, she screamed and I nearly dropped the glass lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-08-2016, 10:25 PM
I get them to go on either kitchen towel or loo paper, depending where I find them (often in the bath) then I parachute them from a window into the Great Outdoors
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2016, 10:27 PM
Lol, I really don't mind them, my mum...wowsers terrified, a lot better than she was but still sprays the poor things with hairspray so they can't get her
Night night LG...sleep well
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4