View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
sallyinlancs
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-07-2008, 02:02 PM
Jen's like a 13yo girl with permanent PMT. She is CONSTANTLY crying, moaning or bitching. LOVED it when BB made them all dance just when she was having yet ANOTHER 'episode' with all her cronies around her clamouring to dish out tea & sympathy. The sooner she goes the better IMO.

Mario and Lisa are the dark horses this year. They're a VERY strong team and everyone seems to be forgetting the fact that they're never going to nominate each other. It's going to make it that little bit harder to put one of them up for eviction and as the weeks go by their team of two is growing in nomination power.
hayleybella
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2008, 03:13 PM
Originally Posted by Heather and Zak View Post
Anyone get the feeling that Jen is now all over Dale hoping that the voters will keep her in if they think there may be a romance. And he is too besotted to see it.
more than likely! also what a surprise that the day after she is up for eviction its all over the sun newspaper website that she had an abusive husband I hope she does go she's not that pretty and she has a funny shaped mouth!

Mario and Lisa are growing on me!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2008, 03:20 PM
Originally Posted by hayleybella View Post
more than likely! also what a surprise that the day after she is up for eviction its all over the sun newspaper website that she had an abusive husband I hope she does go she's not that pretty and she has a funny shaped mouth!
Mario and Lisa are growing on me!
Thats because it is in a permanant scowl
It's Luke who is really getting on my nerves, where as Mario did to start with, now he just makes me laugh.
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-07-2008, 04:46 PM
Sorry, folks, but, for the life of me, I can't understand why anybody watches this terminally interest-free garbage.

Snorri
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2008, 05:30 PM
Originally Posted by hayleybella View Post
I hope she does go she's not that pretty and she has a funny shaped mouth!
Right, that's it, she has a funny mouth, if only we had the electric chair!
Hayley, you're as bad as me lol. I have a list of people I don't like, even for daft reasons.
My OH always says 'I suppose they're on your list?' lol
Charlotte Church is at the top lol.

Anyway, my arguement is that these people put themselves onto a programme where the whole point is they have very little privacy and every bit of them is scrutinised, so having a funny mouth is as good as reason as any for her getting the boot.
hayleybella
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2008, 06:39 PM
Originally Posted by wishbone View Post
Right, that's it, she has a funny mouth, if only we had the electric chair!
Hayley, you're as bad as me lol. I have a list of people I don't like, even for daft reasons.
My OH always says 'I suppose they're on your list?' lol
Charlotte Church is at the top lol.

Anyway, my arguement is that these people put themselves onto a programme where the whole point is they have very little privacy and every bit of them is scrutinised, so having a funny mouth is as good as reason as any for her getting the boot.
Oh Thats not the only reason!! I just don't know what the guys see in her I don't think she really is all that..
sallyinlancs
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-07-2008, 01:19 AM
Originally Posted by Snorri the Priest View Post
Sorry, folks, but, for the life of me, I can't understand why anybody watches this terminally interest-free garbage.

Snorri
...For the same reason some people stand at their windows twitching their curtains, or some keep an interested watch over the lives of bare aquaintances over a pint down the pub, or some stand quietly in a corner at parties. 'People watching' can be a very interesting (and entertaining) pastime!!
Colin
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-07-2008, 10:28 AM
Originally Posted by sallyinlancs View Post
...For the same reason some people stand at their windows twitching their curtains, or some keep an interested watch over the lives of bare aquaintances over a pint down the pub, or some stand quietly in a corner at parties. 'People watching' can be a very interesting (and entertaining) pastime!!
Or is it that you just haven't got anything more constructive to do with your time?
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2008, 11:25 AM
3 New housemates to go in tonight. 2 stunning girls and a 40year old mumsy type who will not be a pushover. This should get interesting I am hoping now that Jen stays in and the boys all start flirting with the 2 new girls. I would just love to see her face if she had no more attention from Dale or Stu.
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2008, 09:15 AM
Ok guys does this add up to you??? Mario is supposed to be 42. He says he has been in the army for 7 years, last night he said he has worked for the post office in a top position (of course) for 22 years. He also said he retired early at 39. Oh and his profile says he was a former tag officer for the home office. Can you work it out.?????
Page 9 of 34 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 > Last »