View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-07-2008, 08:43 PM
Nominations made were cancelled due to the housemates guessing who is going to be nominated in code!!! We still don't know whose up I wonder if they will ALL be put up for nomination for their punishment
angied
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-07-2008, 08:48 PM
i hope lisa goes shes so two faced and shes still mentioning that tw*t mario who treats her like sh1t. "youre nothing without me"
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2008, 09:05 PM
Luke and Dale were picked by the housemates to go up for eviction, but Rex, Maysoon, Stuart, Rachel, Mo, Kat and Darnell are all up as well for using the code for nominations.
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-07-2008, 09:16 PM
Originally Posted by Heather and Zak View Post
Luke and Dale were picked by the housemates to go up for eviction, but Rex, Maysoon, Stuart, Rachel, Mo, Kat and Darnell are all up as well for using the code for nominations.

Oooooh that will be interesting, I hope Kat or Darnell goes (can't see it happening though).
hayleybella
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2008, 09:51 PM
Actually Rex is starting to get on my nerves now! the way he was being nasty to Rachel! what a prick! he does seem to like the sound of his own voice!
I think friday will be between Kat/Darnel and Rex... will be interesing..
sallyinlancs
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-07-2008, 07:05 AM
Rex is getting on my nerves too. He's nasty!! I hope it's either Rex or Darnell who goes this week.
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2008, 10:05 PM
Maysoon has walked out of the Big Brother house.
Sarah27
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2008, 11:21 AM
I'm sure we won't even notice she's gone

I was well impressed with her and Dale last night though, when they had to steal the token from the Heaven side.
Azz
Administrator
Male 

31-07-2008, 11:45 AM
I think Luke will go - he's turned into a nasty person. I think Dale will also get a huge amount of votes - I never really liked him in is VT either, esp the bit where he thinks he will 'nail' any "fanny" that's in the house

Rex is a nasty person and deserves a slap too
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

31-07-2008, 06:04 PM
Is anyone having trouble with their channel 4 at the moment?

I record "Big Brother" each evening on my Sky Plus to watch in the morning and the recording of it is slipping and not very good to understand They don't edit the evening show which they do on the repeats of it in the daytime so I prefer to watch the evening one. Anyway, at my husband's work, others have been mentioning the same thing about channel 4 so I think there must be a problem with it at the moment!! Big Brother is on at 9.00 tonight so I'll watch it upstairs on the aerial tv and see if that makes a difference. It's only been like it for the last couple of evenings but it spoils it I just wondered if anyone else was having these problems. By the way when I watch it again sometimes on E4, that channel is fine.
Page 17 of 34 « First < 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 > Last »