Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
novavizz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2006, 05:47 PM

Neighbours from Hell - GONE!!

Hooray, good news. It would seem that my neighbours from Hell have been given the order of the boot!!

For several months now we have been plagued by two seperate sets of neighbours, one next door but one and other one opposite. Both have now gone. Hooray.

Both neighbours have been evicted, apparently the bailliffs were frequent visiyors to my next door but one neighbour. All I can say is that I feel very sorry for the people in the places they have gone to. Still, they are no longer my problem!!!

All I have to worry about now is - Who will the council put in their place?
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

16-10-2006, 05:59 PM
You must be very relieved. Hope you get nice new neighbours and it would be a bonus if they loved dogs. Fingers crossed for you.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2006, 06:02 PM
Phew! Peace at last then, until the new ones arrive They won't be as bad as the last lot though I'm sure!!!!
novavizz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2006, 06:19 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Phew! Peace at last then, until the new ones arrive They won't be as bad as the last lot though I'm sure!!!!
Hope not - the last one was a young kid on his own and he had all the local yobs around till early hours of the morning fighting, drinking and swearing. The neighbour opposite was a young single mum (that in itself is not a problem) who spent most of her time fighting with her sister or her boyfriend and having another load of yobs hanging about day and night. Her kids were the kids from hell too.
darasa
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-10-2006, 06:55 PM
Phew what a relief for you.. I'm sure any one you get now will be an improvement on those awful neighbours... enjoy your new peaceful home!

Rachel
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2006, 08:52 PM
Thank goodness for that! Hopefully, you'll get some decent new neighbours
duboing
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2006, 11:17 PM
Great news NV! Time for a celebration maybe?
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2006, 05:56 AM
Fantastic news I'm so pleased they've gone, lets just hope that the council think carefully about who they move in next time x
Flossie
Dogsey Junior
Female 

17-10-2006, 06:07 AM
Hi There,
We too had neighbours like you . Not good for the stress levels either.One day I was in my kitchen with the door open talking on the phone when I was drenched by a hose pipe that they decided to aim over the fence! Great stuff!
It is so peacefull when they go that you can hardly believe how nice your area is.
Good luck with the new ones.
Stay cool.
Katrina342
Almost a Veteran
Female 

17-10-2006, 06:58 AM
Bad neighbours can make life very difficult. I'm pleased your problem is solved, and I hope the new ones are nice ones!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >