Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2006, 03:27 PM

trying to locate a bone shaped cake tin

i am making diez a birthday cake she has had a tough time this year and i want to give her a great birthday i can't for the life of me find a bone shaped cake tin i just wondered if anybody here could point me in the right direction if i can't find one she will have to have a teddy bear or something i am making her a chicken liver cake with goats cheese and i am sure i will be sick
duboing
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2006, 03:30 PM
OMG Bongo wants to know if you'd be prepared to adopt her

Sorry, no idea where you'd get a tin like that.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2006, 03:35 PM
more the merrier
i will have to make enough for all of her friends took me ages to actually find something both of mine could have and even then i didn't come up with it my star of a friend did guess it will be a teddy bear shaped one
RRmum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

18-10-2006, 03:31 PM
Can't find a cake tin - found some cutters - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2-Mini-Metal-C...QQcmdZViewItem
and also some moulds
http://www.cakescookiesandcraftsshop...ld_4_Inch.html
(which I personally think look a bit rude )

However this is probably not quite what you were looking for.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2006, 03:42 PM
thankyou for those RRmum and i agree they do look a bit rude i will buy some as i may have a go at making them some biccies too diez will now have a teddy bear shaped cake using round cake tins this will be an amusing task for me and i am convinced i will end up being violently sick but anything for my dogs
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2006, 03:49 PM
Not sure if this sort of thing is what your after?
http://www.sitstay.com/store/edibles/treats5.shtml
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2006, 04:12 PM
oooooo luz that is exactly the thing i am after need to pinch my mums credit card now
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2006, 04:18 PM
You will have to take a photo of the cake when its done. You may need to start doing it for a living as Im sure there will be many orders on here!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2006, 04:29 PM
Originally Posted by Luz View Post
You will have to take a photo of the cake when its done. You may need to start doing it for a living as Im sure there will be many orders on here!
if that tin doesn't arrive it will be teddy bear shaped i don't think i could cope with cooking for a living so far i have to make enough cake to feed 13 dogs and i am petrified of giving them food poisoning
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2006, 09:35 AM
well i tried to order the cake tin but they wanted $50 postage also i am having a terrible week as a member of my family is in hospital after someone tried to kill them so it looks like poor old diez isn't going to get the lovely birthday cake i had imagined for her she will get a cake but unfortunately i don't have time between trips to the hospital to make her anything grand,i guess she will be pleased with an oblong or oval cake,it will be a nice treat anyway
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >