Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2013, 10:48 PM

Some of our dog walks this week.

We joined up with my dog walker friend for a big walk in the new forest. It's great here because you can see for miles, ideal for our big group.

Another day I took my two and three clients dogs to an old golf course that's no longer used. They love the bunkers!

Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2013, 10:59 PM
Great pics ...that last one is just gorgeous
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2013, 11:06 PM
Thank you. Sorry they're a bit blurry. On the new forest walk we had ten dogs altogether ranging in size from Remus, to the tiny 14 week old JRT pup you can just see there. An hour and a halfs walk, no issues, they're all wonderful and have a great time. The collie is the only noisy one but everyone ignores her and seems to realise she's all mouth and no trousers. ��
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2013, 11:17 PM
Originally Posted by catrinsparkles View Post
Thank you. Sorry they're a bit blurry. On the new forest walk we had ten dogs altogether ranging in size from Remus, to the tiny 14 week old JRT pup you can just see there. An hour and a halfs walk, no issues, they're all wonderful and have a great time. The collie is the only noisy one but everyone ignores her and seems to realise she's all mouth and no trousers. ��

Have heard my sister talking about the new forest,not sure if its near her or somewhere she travels too...lives in Buckinghamshire
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2013, 11:34 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post

Have heard my sister talking about the new forest,not sure if its near her or somewhere she travels too...lives in Buckinghamshire
It's right down in the south. I prefer mountains but it's beautiful in a different way, mostly flat, forestry bits and open scrub land like the bit we were on.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2013, 11:44 PM
Lovely pics catrin
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

09-12-2013, 10:29 AM
Brilliant photos - bet they all had a great time

Thanks for sharing
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-12-2013, 12:04 PM
Fab photos of all the dogs having fun. I adore the New Forest That last photo says it all
Vicky88
Almost a Veteran
Female 

14-12-2013, 04:15 PM
The collie sounds like Holly is with dogs. I have to keep her on lead around dogs because at some dogs she can go OTT, never attacks them though.
Did the puppy walk for the whole walk?.
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2013, 06:41 PM
Thanks everyone.

Yes the JRT did go for the whole hour. My friend had her three year old daughter with her so, for at least half the walk, we were going at a three year olds pace. With the pups, if they look like they are getting tired or having trouble keeping up both Nikki and I pick them up. Although i love big dogs, I'm quite thankful that neither of us has had big heavy breed puppy clients so we haven't had to get into walking them separately due to their limited exercise. We don't route march so the pups can regulate themselves really. This little one is no more than a handful but also hops on the bottom of Nikki's pram if she's tired of walking. I have a springer x poodle at the moment who is five months old, very light framed, and would happily scamper about the place for more than an hour if she could......especially as end of the walk means back to her little crate for quite a while until her owners get back....she's left for longer, and more often than I would choose to leave a pup for unfortunately.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >