Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
musky
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-01-2011, 10:30 PM
Ah!!! bless him, he is lovely,

My Poppy takes it on herself to bark at anything that the other two do wrong {well what she thinks is wrong} although it has been handy with having the puppy, Poppy always barks if Megan picks up something she shouldn't have.

And my Lady {gsd sadly at the bridge} she would help me round up the ducks and turkey's, and if i was missing a chicken i could send her to find it and she usually did.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2011, 10:45 PM
Gawwwwwwwwwwwd love him.

Here Skye is the herder, protector and the apparant 'counter' of chickens , I say that as the other night she skilfully guided them 'home' as always, and I shut the gate....15 mins later Skye is still out there lying by the gate, I called...no advances
another 10 mins passed...I went out and there it was a stray chicken behind the fencing only once she had guided it 'home' was she a content girl
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2011, 11:22 PM
Aw Steph, that's so cute Bless wee Skye...
Mother*ship
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2011, 12:09 PM
Kittens are mean, how could they hiss at such a lovely protector???

In our house Pepper thinks it's her job to keep the garden free of dangerous invaders (so that'll be cats, squirrels and little tiny birds then )

Gozo and Enzo are actually big fierce guard dogs disguised as Affenpinschers.....honest!

But Enzo's most important job, which he carries out to perfection, is keeping my lap warm!!!

J.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2