View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2011, 04:04 AM
As the dog is in the US, he is not likely one of your wolfdog types. He is likely a GSD x Husky or Mal, and possibly Wolf itself, though, he doesn't look like a wolf Hybrid, to me. Beautiful dog.
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2011, 08:43 AM
Originally Posted by Sara'n'Scout View Post
As the dog is in the US, he is not likely one of your wolfdog types. He is likely a GSD x Husky or Mal, and possibly Wolf itself, though, he doesn't look like a wolf Hybrid, to me. Beautiful dog.
Most of our 'wolf dog types' are a combination of the dogs you have suggested, minus the wolf itself (though some would argue ref that bit). There is a breed we are not allowed to mention that could also be in that dog. They too are pretty much a combination of the above dogs though I believe that some of them do have 'wolf dog' content.
muttzrule
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2011, 09:02 AM
I can say that NI, UTE, CSV, etc are rare as hens teeth here. There are not many of them, and their breeding is carefully controlled and in the hands of a few people. I doubt this dog is any of those breeds.

He's probably a Mal X GSD. If there is any wolf in there, its a good deal farther back in his pedigree. If he's being used on set, I would bet there is No wolf in there at all. Strict rules about that in hollywood.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3