View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
kate_7590
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2011, 06:47 PM
Flint will jump on the sofa/ chair behind me and put both paws on my shoulders and wiggle.

Simba just bulldozes me with his big head.

Gem yaps, but is getting better lol
k9paw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2011, 06:53 PM
A very intense stare n low grumbling(almost talking? ), usually when food ball empty n asking for it re filling, n then a very heavy sigh when told 'no more'. Bit off topic (sorry) but she also kind of 'purrs' sometimes, don't know if is a terrier thing
TomtheLurcher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2011, 06:56 PM
Toms usual is when he wants to sit with you on the sofa

He will sit in front of you , then you get a paw , then you get tapped with the paw , then you get 2 paws, then its resting his head and neck on the sofa all the while giving you puppy dog eyes, you have to give in the end !

Bella tends to use a greyhound Aaarrrooooo when she wants something but it tends to be when she needs to go out.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2011, 09:30 PM
Dougal isn't subtle...he comes up to you and barks at you...or just takes a flying leap onto your knee...ready or not which has resulted in quite a few flying cups of coffee.
mistygrey
Dogsey Junior
Female 

22-01-2011, 09:37 AM
Pippy jumps up onto the sofa, gets her long whippet snout and wedges it in the space between your back and the sofa! She can stay like that for ages - she seems to like the closeness to you.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

22-01-2011, 10:54 AM
Originally Posted by k9paw View Post
A very intense stare n low grumbling(almost talking? ), usually when food ball empty n asking for it re filling, n then a very heavy sigh when told 'no more'. Bit off topic (sorry) but she also kind of 'purrs' sometimes, don't know if is a terrier thing
Chloe does this to initiate play (if the offer of a toy hasn't been acknowledged quickly enough ) and first thing in the morning to tell me to get up and start the day.

To indicate a walk is required the door mat is dragged from the hall and placed by my feet , or Chloe will glare at and paw my feet (to encourage them to move I guess ).
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2