View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-01-2011, 07:22 PM
I should have added that I would like a cat or two, to keep the mice/rats down, but with the amount of dogs we have, plus the fact we live on a grouse moor, I don't think it would be a wise move!
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-01-2011, 07:25 PM
Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
I should have added that I would like a cat or two, to keep the mice/rats down, but with the amount of dogs we have, plus the fact we live on a grouse moor, I don't think it would be a wise move!
can i come live with you?
Collie Convert
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-01-2011, 07:46 PM
Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
I have three dogs (until very recently I had four and I can't quite get my head around saying three ) - Two german shepherds (Flame and Yogi) and border collie (Rip).

Hubby has Bill, Eve, Fly, Craig (working sheepdogs) and Jake, Tweed, Nap and Mist (apprentice sheepdogs!).

We also have 7 hens and 1 cockerel, a Highland pony, a Shetland pony, 14 Highland cows, 5 alpaca, a tank of tropical fish and roughly 1500 sheep
Ok, you win!

Apart from the dogs (Sadie, GSD, Ripley and Maverick (BC's) I have a cat (moggy, momo) and a rabbit (rhubarb)

I really do want a nother cat (british shorthair) but the dogs have to be kept seperate from momo so it wouldnt be fair
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-01-2011, 09:45 PM
We have the five dogs.
4 cats, Skip,Colin,Norton and Bumble
2 Cockerals...Mr Sage and Mr Rose
8 chickens, Henrietta,Harriet,Gloria,Thin Lizzy,Grace,Mildred,Georgia and Miss picky
Rabbit... Dandi
Guineapig.... Chocolate
and Jimmychoo our Pony
muttzrule
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-01-2011, 10:27 PM
I have 2 cats, Ninja my 9 month old black Domestic Shorthair, and Ninja a 3 year old 3 legged Siamese.
Jadey
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-01-2011, 10:32 PM
I only have a dog at the moment but once i move into my own house next month we'll be getting another doggy and a kitten.

I also would like a corn snake, a hamster and some degu's.

My friend is moving back to India and i may be getting her rabbit Angel
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-01-2011, 10:36 PM
three cats here, long gone are the days of a garden full of rabbits, guinea-pigs, ferrets, and fancy ducks...it's now full of flowers and is tidy, what a waste!
TLDAVE
Dogsey Junior
Female 

19-01-2011, 10:43 PM
As well as my 3 dogs I have a goose ,7 ducks,7 golden pheasants, 9 guinea pigs,100 chickens, 3 pygmy goats and 2 kune kune pigs-most of my spare time is spent shovelling sh*t but there's never a dull moment here!
Shani
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-01-2011, 10:54 PM
Apart from my dog (Muppet)
& the Jack Russle cross foster.

I have: 1 hamster (Tumbles) she had a stroke a month after I got her, a few people told me to take her back to the pet shop & get a heathy one, but she was MY hamster by then & I didn't want to part with her. I syringe fed her warm water for the first day after the stroke, the second day I made up some porridge & spoon fed her small amounts of this. To cut a long story short she recoverd & regained the weight she'd lost from being unable to eat/drink for a day or two. She's over two yrs old now so not done bad.

I also have 10 rabbits (was 11 but the foster dog killed one) But it didn't go to waste.
Duck
Dogsey Junior
Female 

19-01-2011, 10:57 PM
I have
2 dogs
1 gecko
3 bearded dragons
3 rabbits
1 guinea pig
1 corn snake
1 cockatiel