Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2010, 10:00 AM
Originally Posted by random View Post
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha yes it will be used i'm sure.

He's fighting back today and told me to stop over reacting. Was good while it lasted.
Mmmm, bring out the big boys.......txt s*x......then oh my battery has run out......
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2010, 10:22 AM
This put me in mind of when Pat went to stay at his mates, I had a fall and cracked my pelvis, when he rang all he wanted to talk about was what a good time he was having, and when I moaned to him about not asking how I was he said the same...''Oh stop being a baby, if I was there you'd still be in pain''

so I thought ''right mate'' when he got back he had a headache (from the driving) so I said '''''Oh stop being a baby, you'd have a headache wherever you were.....bet you wouldn't moan if you were with your mate'''''''''' soon shut him up
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2010, 07:21 PM
Originally Posted by mishflynn View Post
Mmmm, bring out the big boys.......txt s*x......then oh my battery has run out......
bahahaaa that's just cruel.......I like it

Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
This put me in mind of when Pat went to stay at his mates, I had a fall and cracked my pelvis, when he rang all he wanted to talk about was what a good time he was having, and when I moaned to him about not asking how I was he said the same...''Oh stop being a baby, if I was there you'd still be in pain''

so I thought ''right mate'' when he got back he had a headache (from the driving) so I said '''''Oh stop being a baby, you'd have a headache wherever you were.....bet you wouldn't moan if you were with your mate'''''''''' soon shut him up
Eeee these men, I keep telling him now he's gonna have to stay longer cuz of the volcano, they don't have a tv so he's crapping it, he said they are both total crackpots and keep saying the same thing over and over again LOLOLOL, lesson well and truly learnt.
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2010, 11:53 AM
Originally Posted by Tillymint View Post
It does all sound a bit creepy! but don't worry about Sark, they are not all inbred weirdo's!! I went there to work for the whole summer season 20 odd years ago in one of the few hotels. (I was only 17) at that time & as Elaine says there were only 2 pubs, a few hotels, no cars, no street lights, 1 shop, post office & a hairdressers. There's not a lot to do & you can walk the whole island in a few hours. I survived by getting drunk most nights (as you do at that age!) & going to beach parties with the other staff that lasted all night. We had a ball!!!

That's what we did the whole 4 days we were there. The local copper looks like an ageing hippy Big fisherman's jumper and long grey hair

On a Sunday your not allowed to drink after 3, unless your having a meal, so at 3 on the dot the barman produces a box full of mars bars and crisps so we could continue drinking... lots of people come over from Guernsey to continue their drinking too!!! very weird place...Oh and there is still a law in place that you can beat your wife with a stick, as long as it's no thicker than your thumb

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I must dig out some pics to show you all!!!!!
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2010, 07:30 PM
Originally Posted by elaineb View Post
That's what we did the whole 4 days we were there. The local copper looks like an ageing hippy Big fisherman's jumper and long grey hair

On a Sunday your not allowed to drink after 3, unless your having a meal, so at 3 on the dot the barman produces a box full of mars bars and crisps so we could continue drinking... lots of people come over from Guernsey to continue their drinking too!!! very weird place...Oh and there is still a law in place that you can beat your wife with a stick, as long as it's no thicker than your thumb

Oh you are making it sound weirder than my imagination made it seem, LOL!

Would love to see the pics.

And he better not come back with any ideas about sticks.
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2010, 07:42 PM
Originally Posted by elaineb View Post

I think I may have "copped off" with that copper on a desperate night - there wasn't much talent on offer
Though we did have the Krankies stay at the hotel I worked in
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2010, 11:07 PM
Just found out it's not actually part of the UK and my phone bill is going to be just lovely, joy of joys, he's on his own now.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2010, 10:28 AM
Originally Posted by Tillymint View Post
I think I may have "copped off" with that copper on a desperate night - there wasn't much talent on offer
Though we did have the Krankies stay at the hotel I worked in

Just found out it's not actually part of the UK and my phone bill is going to be just lovely, joy of joys, he's on his own now.
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2010, 05:05 PM
No it's not hun, it's still a Dutchy and has it's own rules and regs lol

xxxx
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2010, 11:05 PM
Flights still ain't looking good and I think I might just miss him now lol, bloody men. x
Page 14 of 15 « First < 4 11 12 13 14 15 >