Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

15-04-2010, 09:18 PM
Originally Posted by random View Post
Everytime he rings though he's gone out of the house which I find a little odd and everytime he goes out, he's on his own.
One possible explanation MIGHT be that his mobile will only pick up the signal outside: I have to take my mobile outside if I want to use it at home

Snorri
Deedee1321
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-04-2010, 09:23 PM
Did you manage to hold back on an "I told you so!!?" I know I couldn't have!

Glad he appears to be seeing a bit of sense now and maybe in the future he will just do what he is told, he should know now that the wife/girlfriend will ALWAYS be right!!

Dee x
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2010, 09:49 PM
Originally Posted by Snorri the Priest View Post
One possible explanation MIGHT be that his mobile will only pick up the signal outside: I have to take my mobile outside if I want to use it at home

Snorri
Nah it's fine inside because he txts all the time when he's in bed.

Originally Posted by Deedee1321 View Post
Did you manage to hold back on an "I told you so!!?" I know I couldn't have!

Glad he appears to be seeing a bit of sense now and maybe in the future he will just do what he is told, he should know now that the wife/girlfriend will ALWAYS be right!!

Dee x
LOL did I hell, I been saying it ever since he admitted it, hahaha!

Oh yes, perhaps next time he will listen and if not I will be forced to remind him of this instance! For his own sake of course.
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2010, 09:49 PM
Imagine he was trapped there cuz of the volcano and the flights.
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2010, 02:38 AM
Behave you, there will be no such movie, like the wicker man, is that the one where he goes that weird island?
Sorry I am trying but just so hard
The wicker man was one of the ones I was thinking of, they made that movie twice the first one is much sinister but they both end up the same It was where the man goes to find his wife and daughter but it was all a trap to get him to go there, as they were some weird cult that believed they needed a sacrifice for good luck. Hmmmmmmmmm

Imagine he was trapped there cuz of the volcano and the flights.
Again maybe all part of the plan, there could be a nutty geologist on the island, that knew the volcano was going to erupt and thats why she suggested 14 days rather than a weekend as the precise time wasn't able to be determined
Oh dear I will try to behave , he will be home soon and a whole lot of 'if you want I can ring the lady back and see if she will have you for another 14days, can be used as a threat
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2010, 06:19 AM
call your next dog/cat sark, to be a reminder for his stupidness!

maybe he only calls outside cos thats when hes on his fag break from his naked cleaning chores
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2010, 07:19 AM
Mishflynn that is golden
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2010, 07:37 AM
So when he gets back are you going to be standing there all seductively, with your leg up the doorframe..........cheeky wink.........tease the hair.....and a plaque round your neck with .....I Told you So written on it
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2010, 09:02 AM
Originally Posted by mishflynn View Post
call your next dog/cat sark, to be a reminder for his stupidness!

maybe he only calls outside cos thats when hes on his fag break from his naked cleaning chores
OH BEHAVE NOW!

Originally Posted by Emma View Post
Mishflynn that is golden
And you encouraging her!

Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
So when he gets back are you going to be standing there all seductively, with your leg up the doorframe..........cheeky wink.........tease the hair.....and a plaque round your neck with .....I Told you So written on it
Bahaha might well do, he's got his balls back today and he'd fighting back, prob cuz i showed my weekness and said I missed him, bahhhh, wrong move lol.
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2010, 09:04 AM
Originally Posted by Emma View Post
Sorry I am trying but just so hard
The wicker man was one of the ones I was thinking of, they made that movie twice the first one is much sinister but they both end up the same It was where the man goes to find his wife and daughter but it was all a trap to get him to go there, as they were some weird cult that believed they needed a sacrifice for good luck. Hmmmmmmmmm

Again maybe all part of the plan, there could be a nutty geologist on the island, that knew the volcano was going to erupt and thats why she suggested 14 days rather than a weekend as the precise time wasn't able to be determined
Oh dear I will try to behave , he will be home soon and a whole lot of 'if you want I can ring the lady back and see if she will have you for another 14days, can be used as a threat
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha yes it will be used i'm sure.

He's fighting back today and told me to stop over reacting. Was good while it lasted.
Page 13 of 15 « First < 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 >