Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2023, 12:26 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Michael passed his last course with a good pass too. That's it for a while he has what he needs to go independent if he wants.
He has meetings next week with companies about setting up or becoming a wine tour guide. They are in Panticosa for a few days The whole family I think, it is so hot in Madrid, they need to be North for a while in the mountains for some relief.
He is hopefully coming for a brief visit on August, Maca might come depending on her work schedule.

These breeds are bred for the cold and wet and of course have a very stubborn streak so most things fall on deaf ears.

Your day sounds lovely enjoy.
Based on hearing Sally call out I would say deaf ears is right Lynn.

Well done to Michael a new direction. The move North
sounds ideal with those conditions.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2023, 04:28 PM
Brenda, when I can't see my GP, I go to a walk I centre/ urgent care
I think this is your one
https://www.nhs.uk/services/hospital...atment-centre/
I would turn up, tell them you have been fobbed off for months and your GP was supposed to return your call but didn't bother themselves. You don't need to pay, if you don't want to go there, call your practice and ask for the practice manager and register your complaint with them, usually you get an appointment pretty quickly then.
My dogs hate rain, deags hates any water and Kota does like a bath and also the hose when she's hot.
Kazz, I went and got a haircut, went back to my old hairdresser, it was costing me £20 for a dry cut and he was always taking loads off my hair, he had always done a good job but the last few times....not happy, he was starting to rush and keep me waiting as he accepted a walk in even though I had an appointment. It has cost me £25, she straightened it before cutting....that was an extra charge at the other place, she explained that despite what he said, I did not need 2 inches taking off all over and she didn't rush and has done a great job so worth the extra £5. It was funny as the last time she saw me, I had dark hair and she was gobsmacked at me being blonde and the fact it was a number8 box dye shocked her even more.....she couldn't believe the lift I got and the fact my roots weren't visible lol.....I am good with dye!
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2023, 04:55 PM
Right off out for a carvery was going for bathroom unveiling
However;

Bernie has a migraine (chocolate related her hubby says) LOL but she does struggle with them.

StephD her daughter is recently diagnosed as diabetic at 17, so not leaving her as they cannot get the insulin/her right today.

SuzieQ is staying in scared her road is going to flood again their house was a close call last week.

So me Sue Sarah, JoC and Tina are off to have a natter and carvery instead the grand unveiling/curry is next Friday now.

Excuse the end initial it identifies for me too many Suzie's Jo's and Steph's in my life not to mention Annette's and Lynn's

Edited to say have also gained Sharron and Freda, where they were going has been called ff due to weather,
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2023, 05:04 PM
Sometimes Griff we need a change hairdresser wise as we become part of the fixture as apposed to a client.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2023, 05:33 PM
I have gone back to my original hairdresser that I had for about 10 years, I had to stop going as I was being followed around so didn't want to be anywhere quiet.
Enjoy the carvery, ours has finally been done up, Steve and I went about a month ago...it was o.k but a small veg selection so wasn't happy
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2