Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2009, 06:32 PM
Hiya
What a great topic for a thread.............................

I know this sounds silly but what time does Bruno (and any others have a poo) I ask because Sal gets fed between 5.30 and 6.30 (depends what time I am at work till) and she goes out for a walk teatime between 5.00 and 6. this is when the use of the dog poo bag comes into action....gt my drift so unless sh has an upset tummy this is the only time she Poops.... there for no dog poo in the garden and she wee's pretty much all over the garden the slabbed area and the gravel/slate bit...never on the garden area where the plants are....apart from sorry Dani ...when I put bark on the garden (plants) as mulch then she started using that as a dog loo.........I swear it was because cats/fox etc were using it too...it was nothing but a darned in air loo.....got rid of the bark and hapiness.....

Sorry my point on the feeding etc was how work out how long between going in one end coming out the other you have from Bruno then walk him at that time so he goes outside (where you can pick it up and see it) but I think you have the same trouble with bark as I had they use it......
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2009, 06:55 PM
Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
Hiya
What a great topic for a thread.............................

I know this sounds silly but what time does Bruno (and any others have a poo) I ask because Sal gets fed between 5.30 and 6.30 (depends what time I am at work till) and she goes out for a walk teatime between 5.00 and 6. this is when the use of the dog poo bag comes into action....gt my drift so unless sh has an upset tummy this is the only time she Poops.... there for no dog poo in the garden and she wee's pretty much all over the garden the slabbed area and the gravel/slate bit...never on the garden area where the plants are....apart from sorry Dani ...when I put bark on the garden (plants) as mulch then she started using that as a dog loo.........I swear it was because cats/fox etc were using it too...it was nothing but a darned in air loo.....got rid of the bark and hapiness.....

Sorry my point on the feeding etc was how work out how long between going in one end coming out the other you have from Bruno then walk him at that time so he goes outside (where you can pick it up and see it) but I think you have the same trouble with bark as I had they use it......

you are all horrors you could at least lie to me and tell me that its nothing to do with the BARK !!! LOL

hMMM will need to think about the poop times but am sure bruno goes more than once a day !!! However there is definetly fox poo in the garden and I suspect thats this is what has started it.......

Will see if the get off crystals on the path and the new bark pooping box makes any difference first,... before I think of walking bruno on a timed poo drop !! hee hee - have never discussed poo so much ever !!!!
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2009, 07:05 PM
It comes to something that a topic on Poo has so far got 177 views!! I always knew we talked a load of **** on here!!!

I've never tried it Dani, but what about that Scoot stuff that's supposed to keep dogs off areas of your garden? Worth a try?

As for piddle-smelling gardens - I hear ya! I look forward to a sunny day for yonks, get the lounger out and a nice cold drink and lo & behold the garden stinks of Marius mega-pees plus there are loads of midges around attracted to the 'bouquet'

No wonder I'm so sodding pale
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3