Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bolty
Almost a Veteran
Male 

13-08-2005, 05:36 PM

rehoming ruby

in a previous thread i said that i was and had been thinking about rehoming ruby, this was only coz her prob's with stairs (NO OTHER REASION) the way i see it is why make a dog do some think that they can't, saying this dose not and did not mean that she was going right this minute, what i meant was if say she still had a prob when she was 12 months old then somethink would have to be done, don't you think.

i also said that she was not what i thought she should be looking like, this dose not have any think to do with why i was/am thinking of rehoming ruby (if i ever do and i hope that i don't), how i was meaning was looking at the sire and damm should she not be a bigger pup, just coz she has thin bones and is of lighter frame than what i of thought she should be dose not make me dislike her (i do not dislike her at all ) the build of a dog to me is not the be all and end all, i myself have had whippets and greyhounds and they are far from being "big hard dogs" as people put it, saying this if you buy a dog then you want it to be a little like what they are suppose to and meant to be.

as for pups and stairs i said that i put up a thread hear it is, you will also see that i was thinking about rehoming ruby then as well, not just coz she has gone tall and thin, i am NOT that shallow i would not get rid just of a little thing like she is not "A BIG HARD DOG"

http://www.dogweb.co.uk/talkdogs/sta...rd+bandog+pups

just thought that i would put this as in other threads stuff got put that was not right, i do care about my dogs and always will, i do not want to be seen as something i am NOT

over and out Bolty
candie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2005, 05:47 PM
Ive read the link Bolty and i cant see where anythings been said along those lines.Is this the right link youve posted?
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

13-08-2005, 05:55 PM
Hi Bolty I am sorry to hear you may have to rehome Ruby..
lollippy
Dogsey Junior
Male 

13-08-2005, 05:59 PM
I have also read the thread you have linked to, and I don't think people have have criticised you in any way.

I may have missed something, maybe because I haven't read everything about Ruby so haven't got the full picture, are you saying Ruby can't get up and down stairs? or are you saying you don't want her going up and down stairs.

If its the latter, then I wouldn't worry too much, as others have said in the other thread, its not so much going up and down stairs its more the manner in which she does.

If I have got the wrong end of the stick, just disregard what I've said
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2005, 06:03 PM
I am sorry you may have to consider rehoming Ruby
bolty
Almost a Veteran
Male 

13-08-2005, 06:19 PM
Originally Posted by bolty
in a previous thread i said that i was and had been thinking about rehoming ruby, this was only coz her prob's with stairs (NO OTHER REASION) the way i see it is why make a dog do some think that they can't, saying this dose not and did not mean that she was going right this minute, what i meant was if say she still had a prob when she was 12 months old then somethink would have to be done, don't you think.

i also said that she was not what i thought she should be looking like, this dose not have any think to do with why i was/am thinking of rehoming ruby (if i ever do and i hope that i don't), how i was meaning was looking at the sire and damm should she not be a bigger pup, just coz she has thin bones and is of lighter frame than what i of thought she should be dose not make me dislike her (i do not dislike her at all ) the build of a dog to me is not the be all and end all, i myself have had whippets and greyhounds and they are far from being "big hard dogs" as people put it, saying this if you buy a dog then you want it to be a little like what they are suppose to and meant to be.

as for pups and stairs i said that i put up a thread hear it is, you will also see that i was thinking about rehoming ruby then as well, not just coz she has gone tall and thin, i am NOT that shallow i would not get rid just of a little thing like she is not "A BIG HARD DOG"

http://www.dogweb.co.uk/talkdogs/sta...rd+bandog+pups

just thought that i would put this as in other threads stuff got put that was not right, i do care about my dogs and always will, i do not want to be seen as something i am NOT

over and out Bolty

the link in the quote is the thread about stairs
if you want the heated thread this is the one that i am refering to, (not sure if that is allowed but have already done it.)

http://www.dogweb.co.uk/talkdogs/ame...ead_16877.html
candie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2005, 06:29 PM
I see what you mean now !!Before you rehome her though think long n hard about the solutions to why shes weeing all over?i presume thats what you mean.Has she got rid of the infection now?
Nursey
Almost a Veteran
Female 

13-08-2005, 06:30 PM
Far from putting an end to it Bolty, you are perpetuating it by opening another thread to say the very same thing that caused a reaction before, and got the previous thread locked.

You have already said you can do what you like with Ruby because she is your dog, why do you need to keep mentioning it? Do you like to cause controversy? It's called Trolling!

I don't believe stairs have anything to do with the issue.

I have put you on my 'Ignore' list, you are all alone there.

Dawn R.
bolty
Almost a Veteran
Male 

13-08-2005, 06:37 PM
Originally Posted by Nursey
Far from putting an end to it Bolty, you are perpetuating it by opening another thread to say the very same thing that caused a reaction before, and got the previous thread locked.

You have already said you can do what you like with Ruby because she is your dog, why do you need to keep mentioning it? Do you like to cause controversy? It's called Trolling!

I don't believe stairs have anything to do with the issue.

I have put you on my 'Ignore' list, you are all alone there.

Dawn R.
the reason i put this hear is to try and say why i said what i did, i do not like to cause controversy,
"I don't believe stairs have anything to do with the issue" what makes you think this if you tell me i will answer you.
bolty
Almost a Veteran
Male 

13-08-2005, 06:40 PM
Originally Posted by candie
I see what you mean now !!Before you rehome her though think long n hard about the solutions to why shes weeing all over?i presume thats what you mean.Has she got rid of the infection now?
she only wee's when i come home from work and greet her, but this is a nornal thing is it not
http://www.dogweb.co.uk/talkdogs/wee...ing_16981.html
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 > Last »