View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2010, 06:25 PM

Rabbit pics - English (chocolate spotted) Tri-English (Black and orange self).

A few pics of Drew and Harmony that I have taken recently, I'm hoping one day Harm will be less of a madam, although I don't expect it

Drew.
You can see where he is moulting in these pics, he only has to loose some fur of his face now

The moulting lines, which are now smaller and neared the top of his head, not long to go now

The lighter coloured areas is where he still has to moult, with his chocolate areas he moults outside in, and in the same patteren as his markings lol.

Harmony.

Drew has pulled her wiskers off, they don't live together but he has managed it although there is now some growth there and she is getting back her wiskers

Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2010, 06:36 PM
Gorgeous!! I really love your rabbits, especially your Drew, he reminds me so much of my late great chocolate English Chester... (whom I named after an English setter!)
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2010, 08:52 PM
wow drew is a very cool rabbit! even my OH liked him!
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2010, 09:43 AM
Originally Posted by settagirl View Post
Gorgeous!! I really love your rabbits, especially your Drew, he reminds me so much of my late great chocolate English Chester... (whom I named after an English setter!)
Thanks, and aww thats a great name for a rabbit (if you can't tell I try to name my rabbits after names I haven't heard rabbits named before ) and well English rabbit, English setter whats the difference

Originally Posted by mishflynn View Post
wow drew is a very cool rabbit! even my OH liked him!
Thank you , its coz he's a English lol, you can't get better then a English of course I'm not baised at all