Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Zetacharlie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2006, 01:39 PM

Darn Clever Canon printer !!

Not used my Canon IP4000 lately-for about a month- went to try and print something this morning- horrible pale green image I had visions of having to disconnect and take it to a shop for an overhaul...... so I went into the help topics and found "Maintenance"- printed a test page and found the jets were blocked. Theres a facility for "Clean"- so i pressed the start button- 10 minutes later i now have a perfect test page and nice prints again !! A self-cleaning printer- gosh I love Canon
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2006, 01:43 PM
Originally Posted by Zetacharlie View Post
Not used my Canon IP4000 lately-for about a month- went to try and print something this morning- horrible pale green image I had visions of having to disconnect and take it to a shop for an overhaul...... so I went into the help topics and found "Maintenance"- printed a test page and found the jets were blocked. Theres a facility for "Clean"- so i pressed the start button- 10 minutes later i now have a perfect test page and nice prints again !! A self-cleaning printer- gosh I love Canon
That happened to me with my Epson one. I was ready for getting a new one cos the printing was terrible and all the colours were wrong. So I went into the clean facility and hey presto it works like new again