Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
twinny
New Member!
Female 

21-06-2010, 10:22 PM

American Bulldog wanted :(

Hiya I am looking for an american bulldog as a companion for my female 3yr old staffy preferably male and neutered (if not i can have him neutered) he would be coming to a fab family home, huge garden, plenty of parks surrounding the house please let me know x x x
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

twinny
New Member!
Female 

21-06-2010, 11:48 PM
Originally Posted by lozzibear View Post
what about a rescue? http://www.americanbulldogrescue.co.uk/index.html or http://www.bulliesinneed.info/

see i tried those but no luck although i would prefer a rescue dog as that what Honey is
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2010, 08:13 AM
hi get in touch with rescue remedies or DDa watch as they both have lots of american bulldogs in, they are currently the dog of choice for being dumped !
twinny
New Member!
Female 

22-06-2010, 11:36 AM
Originally Posted by Brundog View Post
hi get in touch with rescue remedies or DDa watch as they both have lots of american bulldogs in, they are currently the dog of choice for being dumped !
i know, ABs and Staffys are the worst for being dumped!! They either use them for the "hard boy" image, fighting or breeding and when they're done witht hem, they think they can throw them out on the street!! Theyre the most loving family pets around!! I wouldnt choose another type of dog to be honest!! Its sick what some people do x x x x
Nicci_L
Almost a Veteran
Female 

22-06-2010, 12:17 PM
Would this be your first American Bulldog?
twinny
New Member!
Female 

22-06-2010, 12:21 PM
Originally Posted by Nicci_L View Post
Would this be your first American Bulldog?
yes it would be....i have experience with bull breeds and I know the size and temperament of AB's are and I am fully prepared xxx
hades
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

22-06-2010, 12:22 PM
Originally Posted by Brundog View Post
I agree with brundog, there seems to be a growing trend at the moment of american bulldogs being dumped , Ive never seen so many in rescues before!! Its makes me so angry that people buy dogs with no thought at all, and feel that its okay to just 'get rid' off the poor dogs at a drop of a hat.

There are plenty of beautiful ambulls boys and girls waiting to find a new loving home @
www.americanbulldogrescue.co.uk/
Dogs Trust
The Endangered Dogs Defence & Rescue

And remember to do alot of reseach on the breed the more the better.
Hope this helps
Nicci_L
Almost a Veteran
Female 

22-06-2010, 12:23 PM
Originally Posted by twinny View Post
yes it would be....i have experience with bull breeds and I know the size and temperament of AB's are and I am fully prepared xxx
Have a look on the american bulldog rescue site UK they have dogs available that are suitable with other dogs, I would urge you to go for one as young as possible though

Best of luck. x

http://americanbulldogsneedinghomes.blogspot.com/
twinny
New Member!
Female 

22-06-2010, 12:25 PM
Originally Posted by Nicci_L View Post
Have a look on the american bulldog rescue site UK they have dogs available that are suitable with other dogs, I would urge you to go for one as young as possible though

Best of luck. x

http://americanbulldogsneedinghomes.blogspot.com/
Thanks hun, ive been onto the site and filled in a form already lets hope theres a lil prince there waiting to come home with me! xxxx
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >