View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2010, 06:40 PM
Oh my goodness I am full of tears here - tears that anyone could allow a loyal companion to get into such a dire state Tears of joy that you never gave up and Tears of extreme joy that Mirk is home

This a tale that I hope will carry on for sometime yet but Denise I do not know you but your love for Mirk shines like the brightest star in the sky. He is a lucky lucky lad but may the joy and satisfaction you feel be enough to reward your love and kindness x
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2010, 09:12 PM
So pleased Mirk is home where he should be and beginning to enjoy life again....... he sounds such a gentle old lad, and I'm looking forward to seeing some photos if and when you can manage....

x0x
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2010, 09:35 PM
That dog must feel as if he has gone to heaven. With the care and yes LOVE - there is no way that you can stay detached from Mirk!! - that you are giving him now, he will heal as much as he is able.

You probably feel exhausted with all the build up to Mirk coming home, and then the subsequent sorting out of various problems, but you surely must be going to bed with such a warm and happy heart that all the trials and tribulations fade into insignificance.

You are a true star
Tegs_mum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

18-12-2010, 09:38 PM
What a lovely story, so glad Mirk is home with you safe and warm.

When I first had Teg he would completely empty his water bowl, I would fill it again and he would look at me all confused! He wasn't used to having a constant water supply but this has stopped now and he just drinks when he needs to.
ruthshaw9
Dogsey Junior
Female 

18-12-2010, 10:29 PM
I'm so glad that you found him and that he is now in the home he deserves. I am looking forward to reading updates on his new life with you.
Lotsadogs
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-12-2010, 04:19 PM
Hello again everyone.

Well I've got a few pics of Mirk.

Unfortunatly I am not allowed to post attachments, I'm not sure why - do you have to be on here a long time or something?

So there ya go, I cant post them, I'm sorry.

Needless to say he is doing very well. He raided the dog food bin last night and though I worried he might have overloaded on food, he slept well and was very perky this morning.
k9paw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2010, 04:26 PM
Am glad Mirk is doing well, there's a lot to be said for a good feed n sleep ,am sure he know's how loved he is and must feel so to have slept n be ready for action this morning. Sorry don't know about photo's but hope you find a way to post them soon x
suecurrie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2010, 04:27 PM
Oh how disappointing re pics - I was getting so excited. Lovely to hear that Mirk seems to have settled in so quickly and is doing so well. So lovely to know that he is warm, secure and contented. xxxx
suecurrie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2010, 04:37 PM
I have looked at forum support re posting pics and it doesn't say you have to have been a member for any length of time to post pictures so not sure why you can't
Lotsadogs
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-12-2010, 04:40 PM
Hmm I couldn't find anything either. Hmmm I know Ill see if I can change my profile picture thingy.
Page 6 of 23 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 > Last »