Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2009, 11:27 PM
Originally Posted by spot View Post
Do you know that she isnt? Or are you saying that because I campaign against certain practises in the dog world I ignore the horrors that go on in others?
I dont think Mini was talking to you at all Spot, whats wrong with you tonight?
spot
Dogsey Veteran

03-03-2009, 11:36 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
No way Im saying where it came from, but suffice to say, those people that have recieved one are exhibitors, so their addies may of come from results sites, their wording included:

“A dead dog is better than a show dog”

Whether or not its true or a hoax, Ill not take a chance, many extremists are completley idiotic and will do anything to gain attention.
Of course you wont because there is no substance to this rumour - lets wait and see the evidence or not as the case may be?

But thats what Im saying - right now its rumour and hearsay and its quite frankly fearmongerring - in a way you are playing into their hands so please go along and see what the protestors do
wildmoor
Almost a Veteran
Female 

03-03-2009, 11:41 PM
ALF's motto "We have to organize and become involved in well coordinated action which will involve any means necessary to bring about complete elimination of the conditions that exist ...... It takes action to get action."
And they are not adverse to using acts of vandalism and illegal methods.
The ALF support group the above ground organisation have been involved with the RSPCA ruling council in the past, so if you support the RSPCA you could also be supporting ALF.
spot
Dogsey Veteran

03-03-2009, 11:44 PM
I dont think Mini was talking to you at all Spot, whats wrong with you tonight?
Nothing is worng with me ok you ok with that ok im fine ok its got nothing to do with saturday ok im fine ok we will win so stop getting at me ok theres nowt wrong with me i fine alright now please stop hassleing me - ok i cant spell but hell we can get to wembly now stop picking on me and leave me to me dreams
spot
Dogsey Veteran

03-03-2009, 11:46 PM
Originally Posted by wildmoor View Post
ALF's motto "We have to organize and become involved in well coordinated action which will involve any means necessary to bring about complete elimination of the conditions that exist ...... It takes action to get action."
And they are not adverse to using acts of vandalism and illegal methods.
The ALF support group the above ground organisation have been involved with the RSPCA ruling council in the past, so if you support the RSPCA you could also be supporting ALF.
So do you think no one should support their local RSPCA rehoming centre?
wildmoor
Almost a Veteran
Female 

03-03-2009, 11:50 PM
If they still have connections with ALF no, if they dont then yes. Maybe someone high up in the ruling council could tell us if they still have connections with these eco terrorist.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

03-03-2009, 11:51 PM
I don't think Mini was talking to you at all Spot, whats wrong with you tonight?
Correct Dawn I think my post makes it clear I was addressing Kizzy whoever he might be ....
spot
Dogsey Veteran

03-03-2009, 11:55 PM
If they still have connections with ALF no, if they dont then yes. Maybe someone high up in the ruling council could tell us if they still have connections with these eco terrorist.
Well that just goes to show what you know doesnt it - any local RSPCA homing centre has nothing to do with the main body - they merely operate under their banner, each has its own rehoming policy, each has its own fund raising methods, and each get no funding from the main body of the RSPCA.

Oh and please show me proof that they have had or still have any connection with the ALF - each and every one of them? Becase I am sure you must have proof of thist!
wildmoor
Almost a Veteran
Female 

03-03-2009, 11:59 PM
I dont have any involvement with the RSPCA since they became involved with ALFSG in the early 90s as I DO NOT support people breaking the law in the name of Animal Rights.
spot
Dogsey Veteran

04-03-2009, 12:04 AM
I dont have any involvement with the RSPCA since they became involved with ALFSG in the early 90s as I DO NOT support people breaking the law in the name of Animal Rights.
Can you please show us evidence that anyone broke the law please? Some of use are very open minded but do like to see the proof and I would also like to see the proof that your local RSPCA rehoming centre was also involved in breaking any laws. Thank you.
Page 7 of 19 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 > Last »