Our sister sites
tazer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2010, 02:29 PM
Originally Posted by Krusewalker View Post
its tit for tat.

he's throwing your own crap back at you
Indeed, its rather amusing, though I think the motivations maybe slightly different.

Originally Posted by jols View Post
How childish.....................
For once we agree, childish indeed, but then again, so is posting something just to try and wind others up. Which you admit to doing.
jols
Dogsey Junior
Female 

23-12-2010, 03:54 PM
Gosh some people do harp back don't they, move on lifes too short.

I have an arguement or heated debate with someone then its forgot about ...

move on.
tazer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2010, 10:46 PM
I find your immaturity amusing, what I don't find amusing is that some people actually think you're being genuine with your responses, take you seriously and all the while your laughing at their expence.

I've nothing to move on from, if it wasn't for your post that I quoted, I'd have completely forgotten about that.

However, as we're on the subject you may wish to take your own advice, and move on from your immature wind up games, as you may one day find, that when you are genuinely being serious, people's response will be to shrug it off, as just another one of your games.
murph
Dogsey Senior
Male 

23-12-2010, 11:33 PM
Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
I'm all for cut backs if they mean we have more cost effective public services, after all it is us paying for them. However I do feel that the ones losing their jobs will be the ones further down the pay scale rather than those nearer the top and we will still have waste. The ones at the top will be making the decisions about who stays and who goes. I do object to their gilt edged pensions too, especially when we are contributing to them. They earn enough to contribute to their own pensions. I agree with Philip Green when he advocates central purchasing and using their purchasing power to get more for the money available, but I could have told them that why pay him to do and say what's blindingly obvious.
I do think there is an element of smoke and mirrors and for the record I voted conservative.
US paying for THEM!!! what are you on about?!?! The average public sector worker earns a hell of a lot LESS than those in the private sector with regards to their qualifications, skill set and/or responsibility. To keep people in the public sector and to make it an attractive place to work the 'deal' is 'you may not get paid as much as you should for what you do but we will provide job security and a decent pension to compensate'
murph
Dogsey Senior
Male 

23-12-2010, 11:36 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
what I mean is, out of all the money we keep paying IN, either in taxes or council tax, we get very little benefit (don't have kids!) never need a policeman, come to thinkof it never SEE a policeman around my neck of the woods, don't use the library, so the only thing we get are the bins emptied and the local quack or hospital if we need it, but then again having said that, I've paid into my health care for 45 years so why shouldn't I!
stupid post
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2010, 02:28 AM
Originally Posted by Snorri the Priest View Post
Let me see.....how simple can I make this?

Example.....

Man wanders into Benefit Office and makes a claim, saying he has never claimed before. We find a file an inch thick there already. This is because he was lying about never having claimed before.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW???????

Snorri (approaching total despair)
Oh dear - "touchy" ....,,,,,,,,
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

24-12-2010, 09:43 AM
Originally Posted by murph View Post
US paying for THEM!!! what are you on about?!?! The average public sector worker earns a hell of a lot LESS than those in the private sector with regards to their qualifications, skill set and/or responsibility. To keep people in the public sector and to make it an attractive place to work the 'deal' is 'you may not get paid as much as you should for what you do but we will provide job security and a decent pension to compensate'
Suggest you re read the post and wind your neck in
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

24-12-2010, 04:04 PM
Originally Posted by Hevvur View Post
I didn't know there was a limit......
I know someone wh has been on job seekers for nearly 7 years.
No, you know someone who was on Jobseekers for a year, and then on Income Support. There is a significant difference, but if this thread so far is anything to go by, life is too short to explain it.

Snorri
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

24-12-2010, 04:06 PM
Originally Posted by Velvetboxers View Post
Oh dear - "touchy" ....,,,,,,,,
yep, I get like that with deliberately obtuse people.

Snorri
jols
Dogsey Junior
Female 

24-12-2010, 07:03 PM
Originally Posted by Snorri the Priest View Post
yep, I get like that with deliberately obtuse people.

Snorri
Get over it

we had a disagreement thats all nobody died.
Page 26 of 27 « First < 16 23 24 25 26 27 >