Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2009, 12:13 PM

Moneysaving supermarket comparison site

I have been doing my food shopping online on the www.mysupermarket.co.uk site for a few weeks now

It compares prices from Tesco, Asda, Sainsbury's and Ocado. Basically, you do your shop as you normally would on (e.g.) the Tesco tab of the site.

Not only does the site tell you if you could be saving money - deals, brands, offers etc, it tells you if your basket is cheaper at Asda or Sainsbury's or Ocado. You can choose to swap brands/take up offers etc or not.

In the last few weeks, I've saved over £20 on my shopping, without having to go without. Last night, a large bag of organic potatoes was cheaper than the normal bag I would have bought (cos of an offer). If I was in store (or on the Tesco's site) I wouldn't have looked - just put the in my trolley!

When you are ready to checkout, it just puts you through to the supermarket's own website and you pay as normal (still get clubcard points etc as well).

Even my OH is impressed, and he hates shopping!
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2009, 12:35 PM
My husbnad had just begun to dabble wuith this. I'll let him know.
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2009, 12:45 PM
Thanks, thats brilliant, just saved £25 on 1 shop