View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Skyespirit86
Dogsey Junior
Female 

23-02-2008, 09:17 PM

Repeat post- anyone going to Crufts (Sunday) who wants to meet up?

I posted this thread before when I thought I'd be going on the first two days. But plans have changed. I am going to be there all day on the sunday, and am currently bidding for two best in show tickets, so if I win them, and you want you could make the best in show with me (I would like some money for the ticket though!). I'm 21, and going on my own, so it would be nice to have some company.
Archer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2008, 06:01 PM
Beware you don't pay too much for them.They are still available I believe nad are selling for more on ebay than from the NEC!!
Nikki
Archer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2008, 06:24 PM
Just checked...they are now sold out BUT do remember that the BIS tickets do now include entry to the show...you will need to pay £13 on top of whatever you pay for the BIS ticket
Nikki
Skyespirit86
Dogsey Junior
Female 

24-02-2008, 07:18 PM
I know how the prices are going up on the best in show tickets. darn, i can't believe I didn't buy a load and sell them on ebay- I'd have made a packet! They are 17.00 each face value, and are selling for probably a third, maybe 50% because people are desperate for them.