Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2008, 02:11 PM

Critique For Last Show

Could I please ask a favour of anyone buying Dog World or Our Dogs Newspapers?:smt100

I don't subscribe to either of these but am wanting to hear the judge's critique for Marius' last show.

If anyone spots the reports for Cumberland CA Open Show on 3rd Feb 2008, would you mind sending a PM me so I can see what she said about him?

I know they can take a while to appear in the papers (if at all! ) If it does show up I will then go and buy the paper lol

I would really appreciate this thanks!:smt002
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

12-02-2008, 02:47 PM
Hi Anne Marie What is his registered name and I'll look out for it.
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2008, 03:15 PM
It's a bit early for both papers TBH & the show hasn't had any reports yet in Our Dogs
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2008, 11:56 AM
Thanks both.

I know it can take a while for the critiques to hit the papers, that's why I am being a meanie and not buying each edition until I know it it's in there.

His KC name is Dragonstock Arther Eunice (I know Arthur is spelled incorrectly, not down to me I'm afraid!! :smt002 )
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

13-02-2008, 12:15 PM
Originally Posted by Anne-Marie View Post
Thanks both.

I know it can take a while for the critiques to hit the papers, that's why I am being a meanie and not buying each edition until I know it it's in there.

His KC name is Dragonstock Arther Eunice (I know Arthur is spelled incorrectly, not down to me I'm afraid!! :smt002 )
Thanks Anne-Marie, I shall keep a look out for it in Dog World,and let you know. There was , one in last week for Carlisle but that was the only one in the Cumbria are,but that would be a bit too soon anyhow.
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2008, 12:16 PM
Originally Posted by Anne-Marie View Post
His KC name is Dragonstock Arther Eunice
Doh, sometimes I'm so thick.

I was thinking that's a real coincidence that he has Eunice in his name when it was Lovzois asking...then I realised!
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

13-02-2008, 12:47 PM
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
Doh, sometimes I'm so thick.

I was thinking that's a real coincidence that he has Eunice in his name when it was Lovzois asking...then I realised!
Never mind Fiona this gave me a laugh. Hope Stumpy and Hoki are still bonding nicely.
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2008, 10:16 PM
I subscribe to emails from Our Dogs and get them on a weekly basis. In the emails it gives details of what shows are critiqued in that weeks paper, down the right hand side.

I tend to keep looking on there until I see the show mentioned and buy that weeks edition. Only thing is the show can be mentioned, but your breed isn't necesarily the one being critiqued at that show!

Just a thought though.
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2008, 10:21 PM
Anne Marie I've yet to see one of Asta's too.I've never come across one yet,xxxxxxxxxx
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2008, 10:27 PM
Ohhh i'll be looking out! I get DW too.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >