Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2008, 09:56 AM

Crufts Passes Have Arrived Today!

Can't believe it's only a month til c-day - Crufts day!!!

Can't believe how excited I am again

This will be my third time showing at Crufts - so far not been placed but love the day and love taking part!

First time was with Maxy - he was in a HUGE post grad class
Second time with Angus - was in Special Junior and Special Yearling and didn't get placed in either - obviously not the judges type or he needed better glasses LOL!

Hope Connor enjoys it too - hopefully won't be going on my own - my OH is supposed to be in Portugal on a conference!!!

Not long now everyone hey!
Trixy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2008, 10:04 AM
I'm really excited for you it's quite a show Crufts with all the doggy items to tempt us have a wonderful time and bring some pictures back
leospride
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-02-2008, 11:16 AM
Yes got mine today, it don't seem like 5 minutes since we were last there does it?
This will be our 3rd time there, only placed once (5th) and from what I've seen there are quite a few entries for us this year But its nice to catch up with friends old and new and to do a bit (lot) of shopping

Good luck to all those entered
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2008, 11:57 AM
You there on the Friday Rachel?
I'm hoping to get there but am waiting to hear about you know who first incase he is leaving us that day.
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2008, 12:46 PM
Originally Posted by Ramble View Post
You there on the Friday Rachel?
I'm hoping to get there but am waiting to hear about you know who first incase he is leaving us that day.
Yes Ailsa we are there on the Friday! Our judging starts at 9.00am and Connor will be first in the ring! Oh hope we get to meet - Connor does too

Has it come round so soon for leaving time ??

Anyone who wants to say hello let me know and I will let you know our bench number and hall number!
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2008, 12:47 PM
Originally Posted by Trixy View Post
I'm really excited for you it's quite a show Crufts with all the doggy items to tempt us have a wonderful time and bring some pictures back
Thanks - will try and bring pics back!
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2008, 12:48 PM
Originally Posted by leospride View Post
Yes got mine today, it don't seem like 5 minutes since we were last there does it?
This will be our 3rd time there, only placed once (5th) and from what I've seen there are quite a few entries for us this year But its nice to catch up with friends old and new and to do a bit (lot) of shopping

Good luck to all those entered
You are so right seems like yesterday we were getting all excited for last year doesn't it!

Good luck ALL!
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2008, 12:49 PM
Yes, but it should have been this month, it has been delayed.....read all about it!!!!!!

I am waiting to hear if that week will be free....if it is I will be there (but not at 9am!!!!!) I will be able to meet you and Connor!!!!!!!! (And Cosmo's dad!!!!! )
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2008, 12:56 PM
Originally Posted by Ramble View Post
Yes, but it should have been this month, it has been delayed.....read all about it!!!!!!

I am waiting to hear if that week will be free....if it is I will be there (but not at 9am!!!!!) I will be able to meet you and Connor!!!!!!!! (And Cosmo's dad!!!!! )
haven't picked it up yet!!!! thought must be something about it this week - oh bless!

lol not expecting you to be there at 9 honey going to be hard enough for me to get there at that time!

Bet you will love seeing all those FCR's!!! be in heaven
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2008, 12:58 PM
I know, his breeder will be there too and a friend is showing as well....will be a different world for me though as I know nothing about showing!

Do you take your children?My son is keen to go but I think he may get bored as I may be talking a lot!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >