Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2008, 11:29 PM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
may travel with you if there is room in the car,,xx the one at ingliston that is?
No problem Shona your more than welcome, xxxxxxxxxxxxx
x_rose_x
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-01-2008, 11:33 PM
Originally Posted by boobah View Post
Asta and I will be at the first 3 on the list,good luck and we'll see you there,xxxxxxx
Whoops sorry boobah, was in the middle of replying to you earlier when I got a pm and forgot to finish the reply

Will see you def on the 2nd and 17th, not sure about the 9th though as mum might have to work

Good luck and see you there(and on monday lol)
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2008, 11:34 PM
Originally Posted by x_rose_x View Post
Whoops sorry boobah, was in the middle of replying to you earlier when I got a pm and forgot to finish the reply

Will see you def on the 2nd and 17th, not sure about the 9th though as mum might have to work

Good luck and see you there(and on monday lol)
Here was me thinking you were neglecting me too,,, xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x_rose_x
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-01-2008, 12:23 AM
Originally Posted by boobah View Post
Here was me thinking you were neglecting me too,,, xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Of course not, just got the pm and got caught up in other stuff, sorry

koko sends lots of kisses
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2008, 07:22 PM
[QUOTE=x_rose_x;1255901] Yeah the Dumfries one is over an hour away which is a bit far, but only doing it as I think it's a good idea to keep him use to travelling in the car, as we will hopefully be doing a few champ shows and also Obedience shows, which from all my searches so far there is only one up here which means travelling

Thanks, you too for the future

Have you got any shows lined up soon?[/QUOTE]

Yes, next Sunday it is Cumberland Canine Association Open Show at Carlisle. Then there is my local club open show, Whitehaven & District Canine Association in March

I am contemplating entering Border Union Champ Show too, the only problem is how far away we are from it.

Marius gets car sick too, he needs more travelling to get used to it, trouble is I rarely have the car as poor Sid always has it for work
nero
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

26-01-2008, 07:25 PM
[QUOTE=Anne-Marie;1257355]
Originally Posted by x_rose_x View Post
Yeah the Dumfries one is over an hour away which is a bit far, but only doing it as I think it's a good idea to keep him use to travelling in the car, as we will hopefully be doing a few champ shows and also Obedience shows, which from all my searches so far there is only one up here which means travelling

Thanks, you too for the future

Have you got any shows lined up soon?[/QUOTE]

Yes, next Sunday it is Cumberland Canine Association Open Show at Carlisle. Then there is my local club open show, Whitehaven & District Canine Association in March

I am contemplating entering Border Union Champ Show too, the only problem is how far away we are from it.

Marius gets car sick too, he needs more travelling to get used to it, trouble is I rarely have the car as poor Sid always has it for work
Oh dear, Smeags was awfull for car sickness, it took her months to get used to travelling, take Marius everywhere you in the car, even shopping, it's the only way they come to terms with cars.
x_rose_x
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-01-2008, 01:17 AM
Originally Posted by Anne-Marie View Post

Oh good luck for both

We're also thinking of entering Kodi at the Border one as its only an hour and 30mins to 2 hours away from us

Aww poor Marius, Thankfully Kodi has been fine in the car so far *touch wood*, Hope he either just stops or you can get him use to it.
x_rose_x
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-02-2008, 12:36 AM
Originally Posted by lovezois View Post
Hi Megan Irvine is on the 23 Feb and Catrine on the 24, both in the Magnum I am going to both as they have Borzoi Classes and I have a trophy to take back from last year. So if we miss each other at the Caley should catch up at one or both of these.
Hi Eunice, just to let you know, ended up not entering the one on the 24th, Just to give Kodi a weekend off lol, as he has one today(saturday) and 2 next weekend and had the one last weekend, So just going to take him a nice walk or to the beach(he's not seen that yet) if mum's off work.

p.s. just wondering what schedules you picked up at the Caley one, just incase I missed one
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2