Our sister sites
Our sister sites
x_rose_x
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-01-2008, 03:45 PM

Scottish Shows February

Just wondering if any other members are going to any of these shows

The Caledonian Canine Society Open Show (380 classes), Saturday 2nd of February at the Lowland Hall, Ingliston Showground, Edinburgh.

Rutherglen Canine Club "Valentine" Open Show (155 classes) Saturday 9th of February at Lanark Agricultural Centre, Lanark.

Coatbridge, Airdrie & District Canine Club Open Show (75 classes), Sunday 17th of February at the Pivot Centre, Moodiesburn.

Dumfries and Galloway Canine Society Open Show (90 classes), Sunday 17th of February at The Loreburn Hall, Dumfries.

If anyone is going and wants to meet up then just let me know, Will def be at the one on the 2nd and also the Dumfries one, Will hopefully be at the other two aswell.
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2008, 03:49 PM
Asta and I will be at the first 3 on the list,good luck and we'll see you there,xxxxxxx
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

25-01-2008, 03:53 PM
We will def be at the Caley show on 2 Feb.

Don't think we have entered any of the others.
x_rose_x
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-01-2008, 03:58 PM
Originally Posted by lovezois View Post
We will def be at the Caley show on 2 Feb.

Don't think we have entered any of the others.
Will see you on the 2nd

Also might be over your way on the 23rd or 24th as there is 2 shows in Irvine, will post those details later when I find the Schedule's
x_rose_x
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-01-2008, 04:03 PM
Other Show

Catrine Canine Club Open Show (100 classes), Sunday 24th of February at Megnum Leisure Centre, Harbourside, Irvine.
Entries close 4th of February.
Can download Schedules/entry forms at www.theprintshop.uk.com
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2008, 06:16 PM
No, bit far for me to travel Good luck though.
x_rose_x
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-01-2008, 06:36 PM
Originally Posted by Anne-Marie View Post
No, bit far for me to travel Good luck though.
Yeah the Dumfries one is over an hour away which is a bit far, but only doing it as I think it's a good idea to keep him use to travelling in the car, as we will hopefully be doing a few champ shows and also Obedience shows, which from all my searches so far there is only one up here which means travelling

Thanks, you too for the future

Have you got any shows lined up soon?
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

25-01-2008, 07:47 PM
Originally Posted by x_rose_x View Post
Will see you on the 2nd

Also might be over your way on the 23rd or 24th as there is 2 shows in Irvine, will post those details later when I find the Schedule's
Hi Megan Irvine is on the 23 Feb and Catrine on the 24, both in the Magnum I am going to both as they have Borzoi Classes and I have a trophy to take back from last year. So if we miss each other at the Caley should catch up at one or both of these.
x_rose_x
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-01-2008, 08:12 PM
Originally Posted by lovezois View Post
Hi Megan Irvine is on the 23 Feb and Catrine on the 24, both in the Magnum I am going to both as they have Borzoi Classes and I have a trophy to take back from last year. So if we miss each other at the Caley should catch up at one or both of these.
Well We(mum and I and koko of course) will most likely be at the Caley one for a few hours, as theres some other classes I want to watch and also might be meeting up someone that use to come on here. So theres a good chance we will see each other then.

Can't remember if we entered the one on the 23rd or not, but going to enter the one on the 24th, although they've only got one rottie class which is open, Would be funny if kodi's dad was there and in the ring with him (his dad lives in ayrshire)
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2008, 11:24 PM
Originally Posted by boobah View Post
Asta and I will be at the first 3 on the list,good luck and we'll see you there,xxxxxxx
may travel with you if there is room in the car,,xx the one at ingliston that is?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >